Songs AA must play on WacKeN 2004

CyR1c

... the domain of death
Dec 12, 2003
holland
HeY !!!

For tha AA boarders who go to Wacken lets make a list with songs they definetely must play..

i think tehse should be played:

Masters of War

the Last with Pagan Blood

Bleed for Ancient Gods

Death in Fire....

Victorious March!!!

Actually, I wouldn't mind if they played all of their songs. Since that's not going to happen, I hope that they at least get to play more than the 45 minutes they played in '02. Way too short.

hoyn said:
Victorious March!!!

Actually, I wouldn't mind if they played all of their songs. Since that's not going to happen, I hope that they at least get to play more than the 45 minutes they played in '02. Way too short.

Yup I agree.... :headbang:
but mostly headliners play longer on festivals dont think AA is one of them :erk:

without fear
siegreicher marsch
death in fire
for the stabwounds in our back
the arrival of the fimbulwinter
across the rainbow bridge

these must be played, please

$HaMbLeZz said:
i think johan can't remember the lyrics of that :D

:loco:
ok, then the english version :D

but "without fear" has to be played, it´s the best song of amon amarth

Newsflash...

of the WackeN page:' all bands will play about 60 min or more.....'

Amon Amarth plays before Destruction...somewhere around 18.00 hours I guess

oh shit, i think the guys, i´m going with would prefer dio to amon amarth.
hm, then i´ll have to go alone watching your show!

other bands i will have to go alone, cause the others want another band:
mayhem (grave digger)
cannibal corpse (nervermore)
hypocrisy (helloween)
saxon (knorkator)

hm bands i want to see in every case:
amon amarth
arch enemy
saxon

the others are great as well, but ´not good enough to watch them alone

CyR1c said:
Newsflash...

of the WackeN page:' all bands will play about 60 min or more.....'

Amon Amarth plays before Destruction...somewhere around 18.00 hours I guess
That's great news, in '02, they played around 13:00 which was crap. But of course, they were great anyway.

XeArO said:
oh shit, i think the guys, i´m going with would prefer dio to amon amarth.
hm, then i´ll have to go alone watching your show!

other bands i will have to go alone, cause the others want another band:
mayhem (grave digger)
cannibal corpse (nervermore)
hypocrisy (helloween)
saxon (knorkator)

hm bands i want to see in every case:
amon amarth
arch enemy
saxon

the others are great as well, but ´not good enough to watch them alone
Bands on the true metal and black stage don't play at the same time so you should be able to see all the bands.

There's absolutely no way I'm going to Wacken, but if I was....

Masters of War
Bastards of a Lying Breed
For the Stabwounds in Our Backs
Victorious March
Legend of a Banished Man
Where Silent Gods Stand Guard

Tranquillian said:
Bands on the true metal and black stage don't play at the same time so you should be able to see all the bands.

oh, that would be great (i never was at wacken before, because i´m just 16 and wacken is over 700km away from where i live in germany).

wacken could be perfekt this year, only one of my favourite bands isn´t there and that´s PANZERCHRIST.

im going to strongly agree with what's been said, and add another one of my favorites which has so far been unmentioned, A Thousand Years of Oppression.

call me a stupid ass for not knowing, but where and specifically when is this event held?

Mekane you saying that you should be shot,

And AztecJester i 100% agree with you! I WOULD DIE!!!!!!!! to see this song played Amon Amarth is easily one of the best aa songs ever and would be amazing to see live! Especially at the 4 minute mark and everyone in the crowd is just going GAAH!!! RAWWH ahhahaha like they do in the song! Hail the almighty Amon Amarth!

PaganBlood said:
Mekane you saying that you should be shot,

way to make a whole lotta sense there. Might have been a litle more helpful if you answered my question instead of bitch, though. I'm sure there are a couple other people who don't know the exact date and location.

i know where the festival is and when because i am going to this event, if you were a true metaller and aa fan as you state you were you would know where this biggest metal fest in the world is held! and you would have the brain power to look it up on the internet for the url of this festival.

PaganBlood said:
i know where the festival is and when because i am going to this event, if you were a true metaller and aa fan as you state you were you would know where this biggest metal fest in the world is held! and you would have the brain power to look it up on the internet for the url of this festival.

Or you could have just told me