Songs Currently Displeasing Your Ass

I'm also not the biggest fan of this one, an obvious step towards mainstream.

The song is very CKYish. Not bad, but it's nothing worthy of fanboyishness.

we're having a new kitchen installed and they had the radio on and i was forced to endure this for the first time in a while. i probably hate the chilis less than most people here but honestly, fuck the zephyr song.

RHCP is super hit and miss, with mostly miss. I don't mind that song, but "Give It Away" makes me wanna break the fuckin radio.

Not that bad. That intro riff was way too long. Haven't listened to the entire thing yet. However, Atonement is probably light years ahead of KoC.

worst track on the album

Probably my third favorite song on the album, great stuff and the chorus is one of the all-time best.

Noooooo name
Like a shadow on a moonless night
Reeeeeeeeaaaaaal game
He'll be there to uphold

JUSTICE
LAW
AND HONOOOOOOOOOR
AND YOU'LL PAY!

Who the fuck doesn't get chills from that? I sing that as loud as I can every time. Anthrax was a great trad/power band, for the half an album they were one.

that chorus is bad, and he sounds like shit there. There are way better hooks on that album. Just an all around bottom of the barrel shitty song

Let me see dat track rating though
1ofZjlX.png

What kind of pleb uses track rating averages to determine the overall album rating? My album ratings are multi-faceted, holistic works of analytical beauty.

Also, The Ballad and Envy Life are both 0 star songs but RYM doesn't support that.