Albums currently displeasing your ass

Krow

Garbage Connoisseur
Mar 4, 2008
Roadkill, WV
A mirror to the other thread, not all albums rule.

If you have the misfortune of listening to an album that is just terrible, or utterly disappoints you, here's the place to talk about your distaste.

68eyxf.jpg

This turd had been recommended to me several times... I cant even properly explain how much I hate the album... the g/f even told me to "turn that the fuck off" after a good two minutes.

I was actually having a hard time thinking of something that has disappointed me lately, but you've pretty much nailed it Rumpole. At least I have Satanic Speed Metal to cheer me up.

Quite dissapointed with Xasthurs All Reflections Drained at the moment. First album i have bought in ages that i havent thoroughly enjoyed.

Xasthur can be pretty disappointing at times, because of the minimalism, I'd say.

Its not the minimalism i was dissapointed with though. It was the lack of vocals, the randomness of the songs etc. I wasnt intending on buying the album anyway, i was going to buy one of his earlier ones but all reflections drained was the only one in stock and the a5 digipak was so tempting lol.

238844.jpg

Not that I was expecting anything good from this album, this is probably the worst thing I've heard all year.
That band is one of the worst things I've ever heard in my life.

Overall the new D666 was kind of a letdown. It's like Shrapnel saved his best riffs for that new Razor Of Occam (which was a MONSTER), and where the fuck were KK's compositions? I have a feeling the next one will be much better.