Albums currently displeasing your ass

Personally, I hated the fifth album onwards from Metallica. But I'm a narrow minded ass like that :p. And I agree, Old Man's Child's new stuff isn't too good.

I was pretty disappointed with the new Old Man's Child cd. It's the only release they have that I don't really like.

I can see why people wouldnt like the new album, but if you listen to it enough then you will start to like it. Its funny how my favourite song on the album is the rerecording of born of the flickering. I would agree that slaves of the world is not his best album but its definately better than Revelation 666.

I think the next omc album should definately be a rerecording of the whole born of the flickering album.

I seriously hate Different world on A matter of Life and death. Bruce's vocals sound shit. The album picks up a bit latter on, but I really don't get this album. It's fucking annoying imo. Bruce was singing better than that in Samson.

OK, so I am continuing to listen to Beneath the Remains. I was hearing some stuff that seems pretty generic, but after listening through the whole thing again I started to see that it might be ok. I still dislike the vocals (always have). I still think I generally dislike the songwriting. But this album might be ok. We'll see.

I seriously hate Different world on A matter of Life and death. Bruce's vocals sound shit. The album picks up a bit latter on, but I really don't get this album. It's fucking annoying imo. Bruce was singing better than that in Samson.

I enjoyed AMOLAD