Albums currently displeasing your ass

Ok so on the way to lake charles, louisiana my cousin puts on a mix cd with green day-american idiot. Then I get a chance to put on agalloch - the mantle. After about towards the ending of the shadow of our pale companion he blurts out, "by the way this music fucking sucks, you can't even understand them"

ughhh....

Now I used to like Lacuna Coil a tad bit with that album with the Flower on it...That was fucking annoying, who writes for them now? At least she's still bangable.

Yeah, I too listened to Comalies a little almost purely for the fact of when I saw the "Heaven's a lie" (think that was it) video my first thoughts were "Damn, she is pretty hot," and this at the time made the music slightly entertaining. Sadly I only found 3 songs on the cd I could tolerate and it was then consumed by my stack of cds that I have pretty much disowned.

15833.jpg
Busse Woods? by chance are these guys from Cook County,IL? I know i've drove past those woods before.

back on topic, Anata - The Conductors Departure is displeasing the everliving shit out of me atm.

I agree. Concealed is definitely the better album, in my opinion.

Gotta disagree, but they are both good. So far though, Gorod "Process of A New Decline" is my personal album of the year, with Augury "FE" coming in #2. Waiting to see what Illdisposed comes out with.

Schwärzung;8445173 said:
Impending Doom - The Serpent Servant
Children of Bodom - Blooddrunk
Kreator - Pleasure to Kill

lol Impending Doom. One of the worst bands I've ever heard. Ever.