Albums currently displeasing your ass

%5BAllCDCovers%5D_dark_angel_time_does_not_heal_2000_retail_cd-front.jpg

If you have stupid traditional taste in thrash and like shite like later Anthrax then you must really hate it yeah.

Well I like that album and I like British Sabbat too, because I like thrash that actually still kicks my ass, as opposed to goofy shit.

Time Does Not Heal isn't a bad album. However, it's definitely not on par with stuff like Darkness Descends and Leave Scars, IMO.

The new album from Leaves' Eyes is very disappointing. I mean, they're far from a great act, but I was expecting something edgier this time around (I have no idea why). Anyway, they somehow always manage to write songs that should be epic and bombastic, but are usually just bland, drab, and soulless.

Trivium - Shogun.

Crusade was better, But nothing beats ascendancy. They set their own bar too high on that one.

Time Does Not Heal isn't a bad album. However, it's definitely not on par with stuff like Darkness Descends and Leave Scars, IMO.

I would agree that it's harder to get into than Darkness Descends but I think it's stronger than Leave Scars.

Immortal - Blizzard Beasts was quite dreadful... I didnt make it into it very far at all before it was turned off.

lol Blizzard Bests is terrible. Mountains of Might is the only decent songon the wole album. The album is too different in style to their other work.

n7.jpg

Hopefully this will grow on me.

Immortal 'blizzard beasts is terrible and do not care how kvlt Immortal are or if they write cds ontop of a snow bank when it's below zero.