Albums currently displeasing your ass

if you're a fag.

It doesn't get much gayer than moaning about being raped/molested for sixty-seven minutes. Time Does Not Heal has to be one of the faggiest and most emo thrash albums ever written. Aside from the closer it's more groove metal than thrash anyways.

While Blizzard Beasts is not their best work, I think it's stronger than Battles in the North and Damned in Black, the albums that came before and after it, respectively.

municipal%20waste%20massive.jpg

It doesn`t get more wannbe thrash then this shit...

What are Blizzard Beasts ?

abominable snowmen, would they be considered Blizzard Beasts ?

Parkway drive-Horizons
Seriously... I wish my bf didn't feel the need to listen to it every day :(

Im not even a metalcore fan, but that album is awsome.
And you are lucky, I have to sit and listen to my girlfrinds RMB and Techno every time im in her car:puke::lol:

i think that whilst a lot of people think immortal KICK ASS DUDE (and they do), some people underestimate their genius due to their tongue-in-cheek attitude. their sound is totally singular and distinctive, 'pure holocaust' in particular is virtually as strange and beyond compare as, say, 'nespithe' is for death metal. 'blizzard beasts' is another incredibly thoughtful, well-blended hybrid of an array of influences, it's difficult to get your head around at first 'cause it doesn't fit comfortable in any genre and it's rough around the edges, but it's a bit of a sleeper classic for my money. i love the way they've fairly consistently found fresh ways over the years of structuring and manipulating the ice-cold melodic wizardry they've made their own.

Yeah man, good post. There's something unsettling about Blizzard Beasts, it manages to get me nervous when I listen to it. Not many records can do that. I agree that many people miss how original Immortal almost always have been, except for the Bathory worship on the first album.

I never listened to the first 2 but

Battles in the North is one of the shittiest produced albums I've ever heard but the songs are cool.

Blizzard Beasts is totally badass

At the Heart of Winter is one of the best Melodic albums In metal

Damned in Black is dark and heavy, diff for Immortal but very good.

Sons of Northern Darkness is one of the best Metal Albums In My Opinion...It's Heavy as fuck and Thrashy.

All Shall Fall blends all the albums together I think, but Is not the greatest material.

238699.jpg

FUCK this was terrible. I'd heard people say good things about it, so I decided to give it a chance. Didnt really expect much, but damn. If I want to listen to long winded stoner doom... I'll stick to YOB.

portal.jpg

edit fuck having a big post hating this, that's a waste of space. here's a more concise definition of my feelings on this garbage:

portal fucking sucks

f18ddb077b55937871e3c3c797da7427.jpg

Klabautamann - der ort (what happens when forest metal is done wrong)

extremely average album. I've given this work enough of my time and ipod space to give it the justice it deserves. In the end this is just a extremely mediocre piece of blackened folk metal which is borderline abysmal.

2.5/5 - 3/5