Albums currently displeasing your ass

you have some seriously shit taste in metal btw. Seriously. Some of the worst on the forum.

you have some seriously shit taste in metal btw. Seriously. Some of the worst on the forum.

IMO that album is worthless.

If you think that album is the greatest metal album, you shouldn't be judging others' tastes.

I know some members of this particular forum have pretty bad tastes. I can guess what type of garbage you probably listen to.

0487185100_l.jpg

Alot more of the same, I had heard a direction change was in order for this new album. Guess not.

Nile seem pretty content sticking to the same formula they developed on AOTW with little or no room for change. Not necessarily a bad thing (Ithyphallic had its fair share of moments) but I don't think they'll revisit the level of awesomeness that was In Their Darkened Shrines, or Black Seeds of Vengeance...and they certainly won't make Among The Catacombs...part II either. they slayed live when i finally got to see them last september, but i'm not feeling much interest for the new album with these "more of the same" comments, even if i haven't heard it properly yet myself.

Yeah Nightmare pretty muched summed up Nile right there..I love em to death, but man do they just churn out too much similar material for every album..the first 3 were very similar, but good enough to ignore the repetetiveness..then Annihilation of the Wicked+Ithyphallic were slightly different in that they slowed down the pace and had some more "epic" moments which was good..but this new one really crosses the line for me..even many of the riffs are blatantly ripped off from their old albums!!

Oh and :lol: at JAG for getting butthurt over the Blind Guardian comments!! BTW Blind Guardian are gay

That was my thought. "Look at me I like noisy, pointless music about the same Cthulhu Mythos bullshit every 'dark' band writes about"

It's not even NOISY! I like noise music...I even fucking make it. So I don't have any real inherent problem with "noise" in my music or sound. It's just boring and droning and unbalanced sounding. Also, they are just pretentious as hell...check out those lyrics. *facepalm* I swear, they are just an elaborate joke meant to prove that metal fans are fucking stupid and will do anything to seem open-minded to the "darkest, most absurd and fucked up" art to seem cool.