Albums currently displeasing your ass

Diablo Swing Orchestra's new album Sing Along Songs for the Damned and Delirious is really displeasing my ass! Man, why did I only read rave reviews for it? Seems really inferior to their previous effort, or at the very least it will appeal to a very much different audience, one in which I would not be included...

I fucking hated that album, ugh.

22993.jpg

I was really expecting to like this based on what I've read, but it's just not that interesting.

I hope you didn't pay much for this...I bought it off CMD for $2. I haven't listened to it yet, though...darn.

1280.jpg

It's not that bad, and I have to say it's enjoyable, but it's still a letdown compared to Death Penalty.

I like Nile. I was pretty happy with their first full length. The reason I was willing to part with that CD is that I have Catacombs, and Annihilation of the Wicked, and probably one more (plus one of the early EPs), and you really only need one or two Nile albums, and you've heard them all. Obviously that's not absolute truth, but it is true enough to qualify for me.

In Their Darkened Shrines has a pretty bland production and overall sound to it. But Annihilation Of The Wicked is amazing and is their only true essential.

Nile is definitely okay... they dont deviate much from what they do though... Black Seeds and Annihilation are both good...Other than that... Eat of the Dead, The Howling of the Jinn, and The Black Hand of Set are my favorite tracks by them.

I havent had a cd horribly disappoint me lately...

I listened to Trouble's Manic Frustration yesterday for the first time in a while and my opinion of it has really gone downhill since last heard it. There are some cool riffs on it, but it really doesn't go anywhere. Rain is a truly horrendous song.

I was so dissapointed when I got it. The albums they put out before that one are so much better.