Albums currently displeasing your ass

good god. :puke:

Last edited by a moderator:
Death Magnetic at least has an instrumental, and not having to hear Hetfield's trying-to-be-epic vocals beats hearing them on Load/Reload/St. Anger. Anyway debating Metallica's output after And Justice For All is pretty pointless so w/e. Anyone who judges them based on more than their first 3 albums, in fact, should gtfo.

Nothing I'm listening to is displeasing me atm. Guess I've learned to avoid Dream Theater and Gojira and such by now.

I really like Hordes of Chaos actually. It's better than Enemy of God and their best album since their streak of great stuff in the 80s and early 90s. Mille's vocals might be kinda stupid and over the top, but the writing is generally top-notch (though understandably too "modern" for some).

I stupidly wasted my money on the new frigging Job For A Cowboy album having never heard their music and seeing mixed reviews...

And it was shit.

Liek I've heard bad metal before, but htis just broke me.

This was the music equivalent of getting raped by another man.

Needless to say it is now sittign with my local second hand cd shop who i sold it to.

Am I pissed off?

Yes!!

1.jpg

If this didn't exist then listening through Sabbath's discography would be a hell of a lot easier.

I stupidly wasted my money on the new frigging Job For A Cowboy album having never heard their music and seeing mixed reviews...

And it was shit.

Liek I've heard bad metal before, but htis just broke me.

This was the music equivalent of getting raped by another man.

Needless to say it is now sittign with my local second hand cd shop who i sold it to.

Am I pissed off?

Yes!!

Unless otherwise specified, just avoid all bands with sentences for names. It's the safest thing to do.

along those lines, how can a band called iwrestledabearonce even get a chance at a major record deal, much less be featured week after week in a major label newsletter?

Zoroaster is better but why hate that album?

I never said I hated it because I didn't; I wasn't blown away either, though. It was only average to me which was disappointing considering I had higher expectations.

If you dislike that album in particular but don't mind that kind of sound, I find III by Acid King to be an improvement.