Songs for upcoming US Tour

1Time

Feb 26, 2003
USA
Visit site
I am fortunate enough to have seen Evergrey twice here in the US (I've only known of them since this past summer) They played a similar set both times (at the BW & BK Fest and on the Arch Enemy Tour) I'm just wondering what everyone would like to hear on this tour. I'd like to hear Mark of the triangale or Watching the skies in particular, also Unforivable is an amazing song that I would love to see. And hopefully a song or 2 from the Inner Circle.

Unforgivable, Recreation Day, Different Worlds, Words Mean Nothing (my favorite Evergrey ballad!), Nosferatu, She Speaks To The Dead, new material (of course!!!) and... it's just impossible to listen ALL! %)))

When I saw Evergrey at ProgPower they played Solitude Within and, considering it's a classic song, they'll probably play it on the US tour although it's hard to say with only a half an hour set ...

They didn't play solitude within on the Arch Enemy tour or at the BWBK fest. I have heard the live version of it that I think they have on thier website.