US Tour

1Time

Feb 26, 2003
USA
Visit site
I certainly hope Evergrey gets at least an hour to play this time around. There are only 3 bands on this tour and I don't think people would get tired of standing around with just 3 bands. I can't wait for the Cleveland and Columbus shows!

I also have a question...will the band have The Inner Circle available with the merchandise at the shows during the tour? I certainly hope so!

I think I am going to wait to get the Inner Circle until the concert as well. I'd rather hear part of the album in person first. Also, I'd rather support the band 100% and buy the CD directly from them.

Evergrey is not going to get an hour, so don't get your hopes up now. You'll just be disappointed. I would expect a standard 40-45 minutes, and even then I might be pushing it. Boredom will get about the same, maybe 1-2 songs more, and IE will probably be doing near-2 hour shows, depending on venue curfews and such.

1Time said:
I certainly hope Evergrey gets at least an hour to play this time around. There are only 3 bands on this tour and I don't think people would get tired of standing around with just 3 bands. I can't wait for the Cleveland and Columbus shows!

I also have a question...will the band have The Inner Circle available with the merchandise at the shows during the tour? I certainly hope so!

They definitely won't have the new CD at the Cleveland show since they rescheduled it to 4/18, but we'll get to hear it first anyway!