Songs live?

Actually, if Dan wanted to fuck with the crowd, he could let rip with the "Another child is born" line, and play the opening riff to Crimson a few times, then stop and say "just kidding", by which time all the EOS fans in the crowd will've crapped their pants ;)

Hi there

sorry, but we did this the whole of the final EOS tour...we started off with the first riff (the section you describes) did a whole set and ended just like "Crimson" too..and one drunken germanguy came up to me and said "Itz zoo kooolll zatt you playtt ze whool Crimson track" yeah right...

D

Dan Swanö said:
sorry, but we did this the whole of the final EOS tour...we started off with the first riff (the section you describes) did a whole set and ended just like "Crimson" too..and one drunken germanguy came up to me and said "Itz zoo kooolll zatt you playtt ze whool Crimson track" yeah right...

:lol:

But damn, it would have been a great experience nonetheless - too bad I never saw you guys back then...

-Villain (np: Gardenian - Soulburner - "Loss")

Dan Swanö said:
Hi there

D

:lol: :lol:

I know that this won't change what you play or even matters at all but here would be my favorite setlist with 1TCC 2I 4AA 1EoS

Revival
Scarred for life
I return
Shadowman
Into the light
Shadowland serenade
Forever and never
Twilight

Staffan said:
I know that this won't change what you play or even matters at all but here would be my favorite setlist with 1TCC 2I 4AA 1EoS

Revival
Scarred for life
I return
Shadowman
Into the light
Shadowland serenade
Forever and never
Twilight

You've nailed five songs... :cool: