songs of projector

deviantfriend

New Metal Member
Mar 14, 2004
any of you guys knows who wrote the musics for the songs of Projector ?
i've looked in the album bootleg and there was nothing in it reffering to this matter . i could'nt find anything on the internet either so if you know anything it'd be nice of you to share .

freecard: henriksson, sundin, jivarp

therein: henriksson, sundin

undo control: sundin, jivarp, henriksson

auctioned: jivarp

to a bitter halt: henriksson, johansson

the sun fired blanks: henriksson, sundin, johansson

nether novas: jivarp, sundin, henriksson

day to end: stanne

dobermann: henriksson, sundin

on your time: jivarp, henriksson, johansson

exposure: henriksson, johannson, sundin

rahvin said:
:lol: but no, come on, there was next to no way you could know.
Except that the first time I posted those songwriters on the old DT-forum was back in 1999 and since then I have seen that list popping up quite often - at least twice before on this UM-forum, I believe... :Smug:

Oh, and there is a typo in the date on the booklet, it should read 1997-98.

-Villain

Villain said:
Except that the first time I posted those songwriters on the old DT-forum was back in 1999 and since then I have seen that list popping up quite often - at least twice before on this UM-forum, I believe... :Smug:
yeah, but they can't search the old forum easily, and even here you have to know what you're looking for. *shrugs* after all repeating them once in a while doesn't cost us much. :)

rahvin said:
yeah, but they can't search the old forum easily, and even here you have to know what you're looking for. *shrugs* after all repeating them once in a while doesn't cost us much. :)
True, and I didn't want to sound like I was bitching that no-one reads what I write here, or anything like that - I was just saying that he could have known it and that list of songwriters is not some secret known only to true DT-elitists. ;)

-Villain

@villain: oh, i know. after all it's part of a bigger issue: dt (forum) veterans tend to get bored at the repetition of the same topics, so n00bs are put off by every "interesting" (for them) subject turning basically into a series of puns and inner jokes amongst people who know the lore by heart. yet it's not as if we can go on reliving the same episodes of our knowledge of dt over and over. there should be a hotline for all such trivia, such as 800-D-T-B-A-S-I-C-S, where some old-timers provide a quick service to the public, possibly 24/7. ;)

rahvin said:
there should be a hotline for all such trivia, such as 800-D-T-B-A-S-I-C-S, where some old-timers provide a quick service to the public, possibly 24/7. ;)
Yeah, I will gladly take that job as soon as I graduate. :rolleyes:

Oh, and there's the DT-FAQ, which answers most of the basic DT-questions...

-Villain