Misery in Me

Alfred

Clothes-Hook
Jan 16, 2002
Visit site
Damn, I've had enough of playing this beautiful song without knowing anything else about it. It's Projector-era, ok, and as far as we know it was never released anywhere in a studio version, and its only available version is on the Projector bootleg. Does anyone have any further info? Credits (I suppose lyricwriting credit is plain, but what about musicwriting?), lyrics (before asking directly to Mikael or Niklas)? Anyone knows if there's any hope to ever see it in a studio version? I like that song a lot, and I'd like to have a bit more analysis tools :)

TIA

Alfred (waiting for the day to end)

Sadly, I must tell you that I lack any further information about this song. I'll forward this to Niklas and try to make it into the FAQ (which really is in the making).

-Villain

@Mel: What about paying a visit to the UM chan sooner or later, then? you could be surprised of what a dcc send can achieve :p

@Siren: well, just ask :p

Alfred (taking care)

thanks for the tip Alfred :)
but actually i am not really a friend of IRC yet i think i know someone who may have it hmmmmm
actually the title sounds familiar to me,but i'm sure it's just my imagination...it's impossible to have it and not recalling,huh?

(alzheimer-hallucino-mood)

@Mel: ok, just pass by if u can't find it :)

@Siren: I see no questionmark in yr previous post :p:p

Alfred (professional liar)

the infos on that song are really quite scarce. there exists a badly recorded mp3, a live version. it's a song in the same vein of auctioned (i.e., the only other dt song completely in clean vocals) and it's undoubtedly a projector-era leftover. my best guess is a studio version might exist since we know dt have many leftovers in store. however, we're better off waiting for our medicine man to consult the high priest. :)

rahvin. (pagan kingdom)

Its a bad recorded live version? So they decided to play a random rare song at one of their gigs? :confused:

I still want it, Ahem, Alfred? :p

I think they played Misery In Me in Tuska-fests, I was not so sober, so I'm not sure, but I also remember, that we talked about it in old forum after the show :)

I'm SURE that they DID records the song on Projector-sessions, but never released it in any format, so it's about time to get it to official site, please! :loco:

Originally posted by rahvinito
it's a song in the same vein of auctioned (i.e., the only other dt song completely in clean vocals)
What about Day to End? :p

Siren (professional smart-ass)

mmmmm i also think of someone who might have it :rolleyes:
btw: the song was played in Japan, and I <i>think<i> (yes I'm too lazy to put the []) just there....but of course I wasn't in Tuska (not even drunk :p)

fv (definitely not misery in me)