Songs off Blooddrunk they'll play LIVE

Uhh.. Don't you people like Lobodomy? It's definetly top 3 on my list of the new album songs, and one of the best Bodom songs ever made.. I hope they won't play BFH, I would also like to see them drop Downfall off the set (what's so great about it?) and Angels don't kill.. Sorry bout the off topic..

I love this song (LoBodomy), was such a surprise to hear it, it sounds different from everything they've done. But I don't think they'll play it, can't really explain why... It doesn't fit.

Hopefully they play none from the new album. I hate nearly every song off that album, especially TMR and Blooddrunk live.

Let me guess, you discovered Bodom through AYDY ?
Otherwise I can't understand ^^

Actually I'm curious how they are gonna play every song live. Especially with a set list which has (lots of) older stuff as well.
But I'm mostly looking forward to One Day you will Cry, Roadkill Morning and Banned From Heaven.

What's the problem with it? Inot old Bodom or neoclassical or whatever you want to call it (I think we all have asumed by now that they won't come back to that, haven't we?), but it's still sounds Bodom. I mean, it has lot more keys than AYDY and it's faster and more melodical, so although it's not a come back it's not that far fromn their older style as AYDY (asuming I'm not becoming deaf or hasn't listened to a different album, :lol:).

Let me guess, you discovered Bodom through AYDY ?
Otherwise I can't understand ^^

Then go listen to your HCDR :)erk:), rather than pooping in this thread.

Thumb%20Down.jpg

I like lobodomy and i hope they will play it even tought its a bid tricky and there would be some minor mistakes i bet. (hope they play it even one time)
Also i think that Blooddrunk, HOMT, ODYWC, RM & TMR would work well live. I dont like BFH anymore, dunno what happened, but just makes me feel boored. :(

The intro though is pure killer and the Janne-Alexi solo is absolute earsex the rest of the song is a bit mediocre alright, still Downfall as an outro is a little too predictable at this stage.

Simple solution; make it the band's live intro. :lol:

tie my rope, blooddrunk and hellhounds for sure
i hope they do BFH, done with everything and roadkill

i think they will play most songs, only prepare for war and next in line were not played from are you dead yet
tripple corpse from hatecrew, northern comfort from follow the reaper also

the less known songs won't stay long in the setlist but they will do in the beginning

Why can't they play Done with everything, Die For Nothing live?

That's my favorite song from the new album.... :(