Songs that exemplify a sub-genre in metal.

Funeral Doom- Skepticism: The March and the Stream
Beauty & the Beast Doom- Theatre of Tragedy: Venus
Post-Black- Lantlos: Minusmensch
Symphonic Black- Emperor- Ye Entrancemperium
Viking Black- Enslaved- Midgards Eldar
Technical Black Metal- Deathspell Omega: Wings of Predation
DSBM- Xasthur: Nocturnal Poisoning

Chainsaw Gutfuck doesn't sound anything like my idea of thrash. Whenever I listen to that EP I'll get to Witching Hour and think "Hey, this still sounds really thrashy" and then I'll remember/re-realize that I'm listening to a Venom cover.

Most songs from Altars Of Madness or Seven churches are genre defining for death metal. Maybe Scream Bloody Gore aswell

To mention only one...

Heavy - Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Thrash - Metallica - Creeping Death
Black - Mayhem - Freezing Moon
Doom - Black Sabbath - homonym
Death - anyone from "Leprosy" by Death

music - no

video - yes

i like sopor aeternus tho, most ppl I mention them to think I'm crazy for listening to him/her.

Got a couple of friends into Sopor by making them listen to stuff like In Der Palaestra. Also whenever I'm spinning at psychedelic trance parties, I always manage to insert some Sopor Aeternus in a chillout set (tracks like The Lion's Promise).

lol, The Golden Walls of Heaven is just Hell Awaits-era Slayer worship. But of course, Bathory has done very little resembling black metal at all.

Industrial - Streetcleaner
Thrash - Arise
Nu - Rollin ¬_¬
Math - I Wouldn't If You Didn't
Progressive - Carry Stress in the Jaw
Djent - Traces (Vildjharta - I refuse to label any Meshuggah under Djent)

Did you pick that song just so you could accuse me of having "unoriginal opinions" or whatever again? That's much closer to the Blasphemer/Chemical Warfare riff than any second wave black metal. Simplistic, underproduced thrash metal with admittedly above-average-harshness vocals.

The main riff is blatantly a thrash riff. You picked one of the worst possible songs to support your argument.