You're Top 10 Metal Genre songs. [for my colelge report]

Koldkiser

New Metal Member
Jul 11, 2012
Hey, I'm doing a college report on the top 10 greatest metal genre songs. I want to know other metalheads opnions on what they think are the greatest metal songs and why.

Please try to involve different sub genres of metal, not just thrash or w/e although thrash is epic.

I would appreiate it if you guys listed your top 10 favourite metal songs and a description of why you think they are epic.

z96JM.jpg

Really? be a bunch of fucking dicks to someone because they make a spelling mistake?

I might not be able to fucking spell at times but atleast I don't have a fucking wrench up my ass to act like a bunch of dicks.

Sorry for pissing you off by asking a question,I actually thought I could get some fucking opinions from a fucking music forums about fucking music.

Really? be a bunch of fucking dicks to someone because they make a spelling mistake?

I might not be able to fucking spell at times but atleast I don't have a fucking wrench up my ass to act like a bunch of dicks.

Sorry for pissing you off by asking a question,I actually thought I could get some fucking opinions from a fucking music forums about fucking music.

Calm the fuck down. It's just very strange that you can actually be in college (colelge, as you'd put it) with grammar like that :OMG: