Songs to hear at next Maidens show

HarrisWannabe

New Metal Member
Jul 17, 2003
Costa Mesa
What songs would you like to hear the Ladiez play at their next gig?

-The Prisoner or Infinite Dreams for me

I loved it when they did Die With Your Boots On @ H.O.B in LA, they ripped it up as usual. :hotjump:

Bruce Chickinson said:
Cool...we just learned the Prisoner....but you might have to endure PHANTOM OF THE OPERA before Infinite Dreams...although...we are looking to add a block of "slow" songs to help w/ the pacing of our shows... and that would qualify! Great song.

YES, YES!!
I LOVE Phantom of the Opera, it's one of my favorites! I can't wait to hear you play it.:hotjump:
Infinite Dreams is such a beautiful song as well, I'd love to hear either one of those.

The Ragman said:
Do you guys play Remember Tomorrow? I've been to about 5 or 6 six shows and can't remember it.

Omigosh I would love to hear the Maidens play Remember Tomorrow!!!
:hotjump:
My alltime favorite IM song! If you're looking for songs to help with pacing, it could definitely be one of 'em. A bit slow a first, then kicks in later and really rocks your socks!

Alternate suggestion:
Strange World!!!

IMO Dickinson's air raid siren rules the fastys, but Di'Anno could really sing the slow ones...

Up the Irons!

the prisoner fuckn ruled when you chicks busted it out the other night in sd :headbang:

Phantom of the opera should be a staple of the set, like hallowed be thy name. :headbang: I called for that song all night!!!!

murders in the rue morgue would be another great one to add.

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Yesssss! We are working hard to keep our setlist rotating! We like changing the set up!!! Keep those requests coming!

OK, so here's my wish list: :Spin:
  • Prowler
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Revelations
  • Still Life
  • Flash of the Blade
  • Stranger in a Strange Land (love that middle guitar/bass part)
  • Infinite Dreams
I'm genuinely surprised that I have yet to hear Revelations played at any of the shows, that song is such a classic! Maybe it's part of your setlist and I've just been unlucky to have missed those particular shows?! :cry:

Speaking of which.....I'm sure this has already been asked a million times, so I apologize in advance: which Maiden songs have you ladies covered thus far, and is that list available anywhere on the website?

Bruce Chickinson said:
We don't post the list Pharoah....we are working on two of the above....want to do another on there soon....one we have done and won't do again for awhile because live the dynamic is gone unless you're playing a huge arena. Stay tuned for details.
Excellent!! :worship:

Thank you, 3 out of 7 is better than I had hoped for. I look forward to the next few shows.
:headbang:

Red Shirt said:
Actually they did. I remember they played that in the Somewhere In Time Tour. I was really surprised they played it because I didn't think they would play it, but they did. It was awesome! :headbang:

I'm wrong once again.
Thanks.

ACES HIGH!!!!!!!!!, ACES HIGH!!!!!!!!
then WASTED YEARS
then probably the long distance runner
then the last track from piece of mind
anything 80's