Songs with a kickass intro that turns to shit

nizzon

f.k.a Qth
Apr 14, 2004
Down Below
www.last.fm
Death - Bite The Pain has one of the most awesome intros ever, how could they not use that melody ever again in that song, I, JUST, DONT, GET, IT!?

So lets start a new topic and see if it survives...
Post tracks that has a kickass intro and then turns to shit, you think something better could have come from it or it doesn't even deserve the intro, or whatever...

Here are some epic 40 seconds turn to :zzz:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a very specific thread :lol:

But sure, here's an Amon Amarth one. Not all the way shit but still a lot worse than the (short) intro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep I doubt it will get 86.000 posts, it could make for some great discussions about music though, not that common around here anymore. So lets see where it goes. :)

Wouldn't say Bite The Pain turns to shit, mainly a few twangy half-thrash riffs in there that aren't particularly interesting

and Dead Skin Mask is Slayer's crappiest song pre turning into toilet metal after Divine Intervention :)

No no Im not saying BTP turns to shit, but its kind of a snoozefest really and they could have made something much more out of that, it has grown on me the last days tho since I have had the DTA setlist on repeat. :p

^^
WHOA Dead Skin Mask! Love it from start to finish, and that epic line at least comes back a few times in the song.

I like the intro to Dead Skin mask alot, that guitar thing is so simple yet sounds super evil and sinister but the rest of the song is by far one of Slayers most boring songs

Yep I doubt it will get 86.000 posts, it could make for some great discussions about music though, not that common around here anymore. So lets see where it goes. :)

You underestimate the power of the Bloodbath forum!

Wouldn't say Bite The Pain turns to shit, mainly a few twangy half-thrash riffs in there that aren't particularly interesting

and Dead Skin Mask is Slayer's crappiest song pre turning into toilet metal after Divine Intervention :)

Toilet metal. I need to use that term more :lol:

I think Dead Skin Mask is not a good 'Slayer' song, but it's still a very good song (intro and the rest of it).

Also, it's pretty fucking awesome live.. especially that part after the solo (around the 3 minute mark).