Songs without solos

fetalrectoid

Jun 26, 2005
I just realized I can't think of a single cob song that doesn't have any kind of keyboard or guitar solo. Help me.

I doubt that very much. cob will always have solos in songs, even if alexi has to steal ideas from other bands

Whats it matter if there is a song without a solo? Would you rather them not play solos? I don't believe they will ever get to the point of St. Anger soloing, however I think they might get to the point of solos being the only leads in the songs, I think Alexi gets off on soloing, I know I would if I had his ability.

Have you guys heard the new Kalmah, I don't think Antti likes playing any thing but melodies and sick ass leads.

fetalrectoid said:
I just realized I can't think of a single cob song that doesn't have any kind of keyboard or guitar solo. Help me.

its because CoB is fun metal/music... and the band has fun goofing around playing solos. nothing serious... just fun for those who don't cry about CoB still sounding like hatebreeder in1999....7 YEARS AGO!!!!

Bodom After Breakfast said:
Try listening to In The Shadows from 3:44.

I did, and that is not a solo.

In Your Face said:
its because CoB is fun metal/music... and the band has fun goofing around playing solos. nothing serious... just fun for those who don't cry about CoB still sounding like hatebreeder in1999....7 YEARS AGO!!!!

Who the hell is complaining in this thread? Shut up and kill yourself.

Wings of a Dream said:
Somebody put something in my drink.

It has a solo.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
The Nail - no actual guitar/keyboard solo.. Children of Decadence - no guitar solo..

The Nail has a HUGE fucking solo. What are you talking about?