Soo.... Mindflow is touring the USA....

Mindflow is going to be doing some shows in the US this semester, as far as I know.

Brian, the FB invite is for which show?

They need a new website desperately. Flash is horrible.

They have a new web designer working on a new site as we speak.

Yea they will be doing around 40 to 50 US dates starting April 1st. Those dates will be announced this week I am told. Special guests will also be announced.

That seems like a little bit of overkill if you ask me.

The call goes out to the Posse!

80sLogosBlack-Thundercats.jpg

popcorn.gif

Yep, will be interesting to see the routing...the most intense tour schedule I've seen in a while goes to the upcoming Wormrot (Singapore grind) tour and that's like 35 shows. Not even sure where you can play with a 50-date tour.

Yep, will be interesting to see the routing...the most intense tour schedule I've seen in a while goes to the upcoming Wormrot (Singapore grind) tour and that's like 35 shows. Not even sure where you can play with a 50-date tour.

Thats the point, they are gonna play everywhere!! Perhaps some of you arent familiar really with them, they just wanna play no matter how many people. Money is not an issue with these guys they just wanna shred faces every night whether its 10 or 400, these guys wont stop.

..well I mean, if that's actually true then you can't fault them for doing what they love. Otherwise it's a pretty awful business decision.

..well I mean, if that's actually true then you can't fault them for doing what they love. Otherwise it's a pretty awful business decision.

no it isnt. If they love playing, it is like a vacation getting to do what you like. Will there be low turnouts and other issues along the way? yes. But it is one of the best ways to get your name out there. Maybe they saved up all sorts of money to pull off a DIY type tour. I fully support bands who just drive and play. There isnt a need for a huge light show or backdrops. let the music speak for itself. I wish more bands practiced this philosophy actually. I know if it is a weekend show and in the city I will try to get out there and see them. They have always peeked my interest.