Soo who are the hottest blondes? (yeah post hot girls thread!!)

I was being a little sarcastc, I'll admit. I just think people like to imagine they have this preference and that preference when in all honesty all of us would f**k just about everyone else, give or take the horrendously ugly.

some of you people are retarded. the thread's title is CLEARLY praising BLONDES. if you need an explanation for a thread with posts depicting hot and mostly naked chicks then you need to reevaluate things and stay the fuck out.

Derek is right. Most of us men will fuck anything with a vagina. As long as it wasn't incredibly grotesque.

some of you people are retarded. the thread's title is CLEARLY praising BLONDES. if you need an explanation for a thread with posts depicting hot and mostly naked chicks then you need to reevaluate things and stay the fuck out.

No shit Hitler, I believe you are the fucking idiot in this case searching for pictures of blondes to fap to. My question was why limit a thread to only blondes?

Are you retarded or something? He just gave you an answer.

If you want a topic about hot brunettes, hot red-heads and whatnot, make one of your own.

This one is about blondes. It's fairly simple.

No shit Hitler, I believe you are the fucking idiot in this case searching for pictures of blondes to fap to. My question was why limit a thread to only blondes?
lololol. homophobe fag. way to out yourself, although your sig should have been evidence enough.

Yes, yes she is.

You sick fuck! :lol: (j/K)

lololol. homophobe fag. way to out yourself, although your sig should have been evidence enough.

How am I a homo or a homophobe? Don't start shit about good bands either. Your signature contans i <3 satan! and your username is 'retard penguin' with a fucking childish batman penguin to go along with it. I bet you're no older than 16 judging by your responses.

You sick fuck! :lol: (j/K)

How am I a homo or a homophobe? Don't start shit about good bands either. Your signature contans i <3 satan! and your username is 'retard penguin' with a fucking childish batman penguin to go along with it. I bet you're no older than 16 judging by your responses.
Maybe when I grow up to be a big boy I can be a RIDER OF THE STORRRRRRRM. yeah, that's fucking COOL. I can ride storms BEYOND THE DARK SUN. Because that's where I will always be, beyond them and then I'll get beyonder! FOREVER RIDING THE STORM. Playing GUITAR.

I'll be like a cosmic super entity. Pounding gay ass all around different galaxies writing gay songs. They'll be anthems to my rebellion against vagina. And then I'll flap my divine wings of tragedy and be on my way, through my godless endeavor as an enemy of reality! YEAH COOL. Can't wait to grow up.

Maybe when I grow up to be a big boy I can be a RIDER OF THE STORRRRRRRM. yeah, that's fucking COOL. I can ride storms BEYOND THE DARK SUN. Because that's where I will always be, beyond them and then I'll get beyonder! FOREVER RIDING THE STORM. Playing GUITAR.

I'll be like a cosmic super entity. Pounding gay ass all around different galaxies writing gay songs. They'll be anthems to my rebellion against vagina. And then I'll flap my divine wings of tragedy and be on my way, through my godless endeavor as an enemy of reality! YEAH COOL. Can't wait to grow up.

jesusgtfo.gif

still didn't answer if you are 16. Even if you get your last word you will be the lamest person I have encountered on the UM. I hope you get maimed by your special bus on your way to school,cocksucker. :lol:

still didn't answer if you are 16. Even if you get your last word you will be the lamest person I have encountered on the UM. I hope you get maimed by your special bus on your way to school,cocksucker. :lol:
Get out of MY thread? On a forum I've been around for like five years? r u kidding me lOLOLOLOSZLOLDSAOdfjka

and you never asked if I was sixteen, you bet I was. I'm not.

I'm going to spell it out for you here; my previous post was analyzing all the details you present about yourself in your profile and trying to get you to realize that you out yourself as some childish bitch. Symphony X wrote a twenty minute song about Satan, and write tons of bullshit about really childish topics. Nevermore is like a smart man's emo music. Arch Enemy and Winterfuck... blah blah blah.

You take shit too seriously and you don't like pussy. stfu.

Just beat off in peace and fall asleep an hour later.

Meanwhile Altitudes, I'll look for the ending I'm stuck on.

You're really not making a great impression on anyone either to be honest. We were enjoying the scantily clad women.