Soo who are the hottest blondes? (yeah post hot girls thread!!)

bowman-david_cultivator5.jpg

You're really not making a great impression on anyone either to be honest. We were enjoying the scantily clad women.

+1. You guys need to cut the kiddie argument. This is a thread about blondes. You don't like blondes? Then don't open this thread. That simple. Anyway, I must now search for a hot blonde so this post was not a total waste. One moment.

I still wub this pic:

shakira_21.jpg

Senseable, I will be quite. If dumbshit revives this again I will just put him on the ignore.
I will be "quite"? You're calling him a dumbshit? That's just pure stupidity, especially considering you started an argument because you were too dense to understand that the purpose of a thread title is denote the material discussed within the thread. Yet, you just had to complain like the fucking queen you are.

I will be "quite"? You're calling him a dumbshit? That's just pure stupidity, especially considering you started an argument because you were too dense to understand that the purpose of a thread title is denote the material discussed within the thread. Yet, you just had to complain like the fucking queen you are.

Yah brahh, I'm just a metal skater from da Bronx, narly. FUCK OFF! I clearly understand the point of this thread and I will no post here anymore, seeing it is now leading down a road towards faggotry. Go jerk off to your pictures of 3 dick and one chick you homoerotic faggot!