Soo who are the hottest blondes? (yeah post hot girls thread!!)

16.jpg

Anything apart from soulless blonde's.

I'm quite literally a whore, but I'd find it difficult to even feign interest in half the chicks in this thread.

It's SO easy to not open this thread. To not type out useless bullshit I've contested about a dozen times. To not "Post Quick Reply".

SO FUCKING EASY.

of course they are. There are similarities between those and the ones from "Priozac Nation".... plus I've been to many sites where people have debated the legitimacy, and most people seem convinced it's real. She has an amazing body!!!!! I wish she'd put on a bit more weight again though... She was more luscious then.

No, exactly. I thought it was Turkey's flag first (but Turkey has a red crescent on a white field, right?), so Turkey would have been logical, but Tunisia?

Meh, posers probably stuck that flagpole in a beach in Calif.

Hey ! I actually shot this picture for a Calendar for the Alouette's of Montreal, I shot this in Hammamet, in Tunisia. about 3 years ago. we installed this flag that we had just purchased.. and i still have it at home.. ;) proof.. my website is www.christiangomez.com and this shot was taken from there. We shot the whole calendar there.. did photos in Matmata (where star wars was shot), Sidi Bu Said, and a couple of places i forgot...

and no.. i am not a poser ;)

Chris