Soo who are the hottest blondes? (yeah post hot girls thread!!)

not a manly man, just realistic.

all these guys trying to get internet poon by acting sensitive are full of shit, if this girl shows up in front of them and sticks her fake titties in their face and says "fuck me," unless they love the penis, no one is turning this down.

I would wear two condoms though.

get outta here poirot.

good thing for you belgium is full of supermodels waiting to fuck metalheads that hang out on message boards all day.

if you've never gotten drunk and tapped an ugly girl you're either.

1. gay
2. your mom dresses you
3. a virgin
4. lying

And Azal has a point. Though, her face looks as though it could fall off at any second, with a body like that she'd be hard to turn down. I mean if she ran over and grapped your crotch and had those boobies all up on you, and you're single, there's no way your asking her to put that shirt back on while you all her a cab.
This coming from a man who's ashamed of a regretable drunken mistake or two.

get outta here poirot.

good thing for you belgium is full of supermodels waiting to fuck metalheads that hang out on message boards all day.

if you've never gotten drunk and tapped an ugly girl you're either.

1. gay
2. your mom dresses you
3. a virgin
4. lying
Geez, must have struck a nerve there. What, is she actually your mom and you're mad because I insulted her, or what?

Ashley_Nov_17.jpg

Well throw a slagheap wench my way an' call me a man-whoore, but I'd still give her one.
Her face is nasty as hell, and you'd definitely need protection, since she probably has almost every STD known to man, but she has a pretty nice (albeit fake as hell) body.
I wouldn't want to date her, but a fuck's a fuck. Azal is completely right when he says that any straight male would probably do her if she propositioned him. What you would normally do, is completely different than what you would actually do in that situation

Her face is nasty as hell, and you'd definitely need protection, since she probably has almost every STD known to man, but she has a pretty nice (albeit fake as hell) body.
I wouldn't want to date her, but a fuck's a fuck. Azal is completely right when he says that any straight male would probably do her if she propositioned him. What you would normally do, is completely different than what you would actually do in that situation

:lol: No shit mate. Besides, for what it's worth, I honestly reckon her face could be, to paraphrase Wolfmax, 5374892301748392479283 times worse.

There's a trick. You turn off the lights, close your eyes, throw a bag over her head, whatever it takes if you don't like her face.