Soooo, who will be in Austin, TX this Friday to see COB?

Fuck, i just found out about the show tonight, and its at noon tommorow, and i'm still in RI, considered driving but seeing how it is 31 hours away, doesn't look like i'm gonna make it, and i'm to poor for a plane ticket however i have established tomorrow an official COB holiday, and will be throwing a COB party tommorow night, if anyone at the show feels like being a bro give my cell phone a call during the show 401-486-0521

Ummm, errrrrrrrrr...the show is at MIDNIGHT tomorrow, not NOON! SHIT, anyway, so yeah I am just back from gettin' drunk off my ass and gettin' geared up for the drive to Austin tomorrow to see Children of Bodom RIP SOME SHIT UP!!!!!! WARRRRRGGGGGHHH!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

How about playing at the BW&BK Festival in cleveland June 13-14. They are still looking for one or two bands to fill the roster. It would rule to have COB there.

Well, forgive me I was a little buzzed, hehe...but I know that they played "Silent Night, Bodom Night", "Every Time I Die" and something off of HCDR...I don't own the album yet so I don't know the title.

BTW, Janne, I am an idiot and didn't introduce myself. I was with my boyfriend outside...he was the one that helped you put your keyboard stand back in the box. *bangs head on desk*. I wasn't feeling well and had to run back into the club to go to the bathroom, ugh.

What did the CoB guys think of Austin?
I wanted to go to this soooooo bad!!! But dfferent factors led to my loss, and inability to go. I am still mad about that. But I am really curious as to what the guys in the band thought of my city :D

to review the Austin show since its been 3 days since they played but oh well here it goes, after the 5 hour drive me and my cousin made it to the venue at eleven just one hour prior to when children of bodom were set to take the stage, and just as we pulled into the parking lot i saw Alexander and Janne outside drinking a beer and talking by themselves! So i fucking parked got all my cd covers, digipacks, and fucking posters and went up to get my shit signed, they were a little bit taken back by all the shit i wanted signed but none the less they were very flattered and cool so they signed all my stuff and i asked them about where Alexi and the rest of the group was and Alexander told my, "Would you like me to get them for you?" and i was like, "fuck yeah i would really appreciate it." So he goes back into the dressing room and pulls the rest of the guys out and they sign all my stuff, take pictures and answer some questions (which i will post here in a little bit) Awesome fuckin dudes, really nice and polite and cool especailly Alexi for some reason i expeceted him to have a rock star attitude and he didnt, he was just totally laid back and nice. I asked Alexi if they were planning on staying another day and they said they were going to see Shadows fall the next day at Emos (which they did, got photos with them there too!!) I asked if they had any plans of returing the U.S. anytime soon and he said nothing for sure what so ever. They were offered The Gods of Metal tour with Rob Halford but they had to decline because of the European tour. But that it is possible that they might return for a very short North American tour at the end of the year. I asked how the tour in Japan was and he said it was fucking awesome!! Any how they had some technical difficulites and shit so that sucked but they kicked fuckin ass!!! Very awesome show with a very good sound, here is the set list that i can remember
Hate Me
Silent Night bodom night
choke hold
Everytime i die
down fall
and 2 songs off the new album which i dont know because i dont have the album and they didnt introduce the tracks. After wards they hung outside and met all the fans and were just hanging out which was really cool Alexi was showing his guitar and stuff. Over all it was worth the five hour fuckin drive! I got photos, all my stuff signed, and got to chat with Children of fucking Bodom, who knows if they will ever come back to the states at least i got to see them!!