Sorry Hawk

Wheezer

Apr 18, 2005
Colorado
Sorry we didn't find an internet connection and keep you up to date. Needless to say it was a good time. I got home about an hour ago. I've been up for about 27 hours now and I'm about to go watch my Broncos in their home opener. I've got about another 9 hours or so before I'll be able to go to bed. I'll post a report and pictures tomorrow. Until then...

Hawk said:
No worries Weezer :) AS long as you had fun. I am hoping on sime reports. I have to write a few myself now :)

:) Definitely had fun. JohnnyD and I were fairly inseperable for a good portion of the weekend. Kitty called me while I was at the game yesterday afternoon asking about when I was planning on going to the airport. She was a little surprised when I told her I was already in Denver. :tickled:

Wheezer said:
:) Definitely had fun. JohnnyD and I were fairly inseperable for a good portion of the weekend. Kitty called me while I was at the game yesterday afternoon asking about when I was planning on going to the airport. She was a little surprised when I told her I was already in Denver. :tickled:

Oh Yeah me and Brent were the Team! I had such a fun Kick ass Time!!! the only bad thing was the weekend went by to damn Fast!!!

Yeah, we all suck...nobody checked in at all! PPVI was very cool and it was great meeting you guys. Some again and some for the first time. You guys rock! :headbang: Don't have much time to post right now but I have to put this pic up from Thursday night at the Pre-party.
PICT2102.jpg

ahhhhhh the pictures are starting!!1 just woke up, great night sleep at home! Since I have 3 more days of vacation left, THIS is where I will be..many pics to put up, many reviews to write, many threads to chat!

:wave: JohnnyD, Weezer, Savaron, Kathy, 80'sAl, MxGonzo, Bryant, Harumi, rottingflesh, Skeleton Crew, TwstMetalSteph, Junnie, Shaye, Urban, Kim, Kelly, GenZod, Boob, Dolamite and anyone else I met..and of course Pabla I had the greatest weekend because of you all!!!

SYMPHORCE love and hugs YOU ARE FUCKING GREAT........IN AMERICAN!!!!!

Great pic, soooo sad we can't be part of it !!! Is that Weezer second from left and Savaron far right ??? The other ones look a bit familiar :)

carnut said:
Is that Weezer second from left and Savaron far right ??? The other ones look a bit familiar :)

Yes indeed. That would be us. I'm definitely the dork that has no clue how to pose for a picture. :loco:

SavaRon said:
Yeah, we all suck...nobody checked in at all! PPVI was very cool and it was great meeting you guys. Some again and some for the first time. You guys rock! :headbang: Don't have much time to post right now but I have to put this pic up from Thursday night at the Pre-party.
PICT2102.jpg
Man Great pic of half of the UMOS Metal Brigade!

SavaRon said:

Another astounding record for the visual archives of UMOS. So excellent that you have a ball people, will many more come to you all.

P.S. JD is almost unrecognizable without giving the finger :lol: