The Official I'm Back From PPVII Thread

Pabla called me and wanted me to let you all know she is home but had to go to a seminar in Orange County until Friday. She'll be posting on the weekend or a.s.a.p.

JonnyD said:
Brent, it was great to see you as always, Thank you so much for your generosity, you are a king amongst men and a dear friend!

Dude! Good to see you made it back all right. Take care of those teeth and get to feeling better. Already looking forward to next year.

kittybeast said:
Thanks Wyvern- I was too tired to type all that :lol:

Anytime sugar and my apologies for not mention before that you gave a great night to remember at the karaoke. Hope there are any pics of it, you will make Klaus proud :headbang:

Hey guys & gals! Sorry it took me so long to get over here!
GREAT festival, Great bands (FREAK KITCHEN!!), and even more important, the opportunity to get to meet all of you! I'm serious, this side of my extended family just KNOWS how to party! We need to be at the same hotel next year! So happy to have thrown horns at my UMOS brothers & sisters all weekend! Kitty & Pabla are hotties, Whisper is definately related to me somehow, but I'm SCARED to find out, Finally met Johnny D, Bryant, Wheezer(love that pic of you flipping the bird to the stadium!!), Sava Ron, and Wyvern (thanks for making the trek to our BEST festival in the states) Had I not been kidnapped most of the weekend by a Swedish trio, I know we all would have gotten into trouble somewhere, somehow! :lol: Can NOT wait for next year! Go BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J-Dubya

p.s. SO bummed I missed the Roust it incident

Wyvern said:
I just woke up from a nap since I was absolutely destroyed by the lack of sleep after PPVII conclusion (so please forgive my grammar and incoherence).
  1. Finally knowing most of the posters of UMOS that showed was THE main and BEST experience of the whole trip
  2. To Bryant and Harumi for being incredible funny and nice and to bryant especially for such an intimate moment (pics will follow)
Finally please DO remember is all about roust it, roust it :worship:

NP: Tarot - Love's Not Made For My Kind

I wish I remembered the UMOS party. Ha ha ha !! I am sure I had a blast.

Rolando, it was a pleasure meeting you. Had I felt better Saturday night after the show, I would have found the UMOS crew and spent more time with everyone, but I was beat and hungover. I tried to buy you a copy of Vanden Plas "Christ 0" at the vendor area Saturday for coming such a long way to see us. Unfortunately, EVERY vendor was sold out. I suppose that is good for VP, but not for you and I. I hope you can come back for another PP next year and I'll attempt not to be so scary. Bwahaha !!

Vryant

J-Dubya 777 said:
Hey guys & gals! Sorry it took me so long to get over here!

p.s. SO bummed I missed the Roust it incident

Hey! Good to see you made it back and it was cool to meet you for the first time this year. That's what it's all about -- meeting up with old friends and making new ones.

The Roust It incident will be a one time only performance. :erk:

Wheezer, I almost forgot your comment about Leatherwolf's bassist...

What about Elvis on bass?!?!

Later that night I went and got a t-shirt and a disc from them and ole "Elvis" was taking my cash, I busted up laughing and he probably thought that I was a little nuts...

Too fucking funny!

Bryant said:
I tried to buy you a copy of Vanden Plas "Christ 0" at the vendor area Saturday for coming such a long way to see us. Unfortunately, EVERY vendor was sold out.

Deeple appreciate the gesture. Nevertheless your friendship and the good times you and Harumi gave me worth more than anything material.

I promise that I'll do my best to be again drinking weird pink mixtures ordered by you at PPVIII :lol:

kittybeast said:
Next time you can roust the sharks :lol: Or Pabla at 9am....the sharks don't bite as hard as she does:lol:

What morning was it that you were hanging out down in the breakfast area? I do remember that. I'll take your word for it, either way. :p

kittybeast said:
better yet let's go into Britt's room at 6am and roust him roust him roust him:headbang:

:lol: Oh no. No, no, no. Actually, Britt would probably be up.

Narcosynthesys68 said:
Wheezer, I almost forgot your comment about Leatherwolf's bassist...

What about Elvis on bass?!?!

Later that night I went and got a t-shirt and a disc from them and ole "Elvis" was taking my cash, I busted up laughing and he probably thought that I was a little nuts...

Too fucking funny!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face either. He prolly thought you were giddy like a fanboy meeting Elvis. :p

kittybeast said:
Next time you can roust the sharks :lol: Or Pabla at 9am....the sharks don't bite as hard as she does:lol:

Is that so? Show the teeth marks? :err:

:lol:

Hi everyone... it was SO LOVELY seeing ALL of you guys! You are all wonderful and I miss you already! (big big hugs)

I will post later on or tomorrow as I just got home recently...

Pabla said:
Is that so? Show the teeth marks? :err:
Yes, yes...show us.:heh:

Pabla said:
Hi everyone... it was SO LOVELY seeing ALL of you guys! You are all wonderful and I miss you already! (big big hugs)

I will post later on or tomorrow as I just got home recently...
PABLA! Good to hear from you and glad you are home safe & sound. Wonderful meeting you this year and getting to hangout with you this year. I am finally over my post-progpower blues and back to normal life. Can't wait to do it all again next year with you bunch of miscreants.:kickass:

Wyvern said:
Deeple appreciate the gesture. Nevertheless your friendship and the good times you and Harumi gave me worth more than anything material.

I promise that I'll do my best to be again drinking weird pink mixtures ordered by you at PPVIII :lol:

Well it's not just a material thing. What better way to remember me at PPVII than a Vanden Plas CD and a picture of my ass on the other thread ? :yuk:

Bryant