Sorry if I'm being impatient but are we close to a release date?

Trinitial

Dec 13, 2011
I'm so excited for the new Theocracy album. I'm just curious if there will be a release date or a single out soon.

Have you been checking out the updates on Theocracy's Facebook page? The samples sound INCREDIBLE!!

That anthemic, sing-a-long chorus sounds like it will be a different kind of Theocracy song!

Lots of solos posted on the Facebook page. I haven't seen any dates, but they must be getting pretty close to announcing one, just based on how far along they are in the creation process.

Matt posted this on June 30th: Jared finished recording his bass this past weekend, and it came out great! Solos and more mixes next week, and then Theocracy IV will be finished at last. We can't wait for you to hear it!

I'm so excited for the new Theocracy album. I'm just curious if there will be a release date or a single out soon.

In this thread on June 22nd, Matt said (relevant emphasis added):

"I haven't listened yet either (deadline for our album to be finished is two weeks away so I barely have time to breathe), but it's a really cool idea for an album for sure. Plus, Mark Zonder!"

Like everyone else, I am looking forward to the new album with great anticipation... and trying to remain patient as the time draws near :)