Sorry Mr. Steelie

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
Here's a funny story. The old lady works for a major telecommunications company. She works in the repair center. She gets this phone call from this guy speaking in a "deep ghoulish" voice. That's how she described the voice. Right off the bat dude starts cussing & complaining about how his phone isn't working. She gets his info. She proceeds to go through the standard procedure of getting the details of what is wrong. Dude has a meltdown because he's unable to get calls, just able to call out & how he's very important. So he proceeds to ask her is she knows who he is?! She says sorry. I have no idea who you are. He then has yet another meltdown. The says "if you don't know who I am you have no taste in music!" She then politely says, yeah sure. He then proceeds to tell her that someone will be there to fix his phone within an hour or all hell will break lose. She then asks "is that a threat?" He says "no," foloowed by some more "f" this & that... He asks her where she's at? She says I'm in Oregon. He's in Florida. He has aother meltdown, cause he's told he'll have to wait like everyone else! The old lady kept on referring to him as Mr. Steelie, which kept on pissing him off even more. It was Peter Steel from Type O Negative.
He also said how the people in Oregon were stupid & all it does here is rain. Well he's right it does rain a lot here, but even if that were to depress people. No one is more depressed & mentally ill as Peter Steel.
What a prick. Type O Negative is in the latest Revolver Magazine this month. I showed a pick to the old lady of who she was talking to.
She said "yuk." :ill: I guess that sums it all...:p

She gets this phone call from this guy speaking in a "deep ghoulish" voice. That's how she described the voice.
That sounds like Pete alright. :lol: :lol: :lol: That is so fucking funny. Pete should know not everyone can like his gloomy music.

MURAI said:
That sounds like Pete alright. :lol: :lol: :lol: That is so fucking funny. Pete should know not everyone can like his gloomy music.

Wouldn't it be great to have that on tape or disc & next time he come to Portland, OR pass it on the radio station?
They'd have a field day with something like that.
He'd NEVER come back again....:p

NOOOOOOOOO! That is too freakin' good!!! That is hilarious. What a jagball this Peter Steel is. I'd say half of AMERICA hasn't heard of him...geez. Like he's freakin' FAMOUS or something! I could understand if it was FAT VINCE...but Peter????Come on!
hahahaha
T

tedvanfrehley said:
NOOOOOOOOO! That is too freakin' good!!! That is hilarious. What a jagball this Peter Steel is. I'd say half of AMERICA hasn't heard of him...geez. Like he's freakin' FAMOUS or something! I could understand if it was FAT VINCE...but Peter????Come on!
hahahaha
T

I know his ego is as big as he is tall.....:p