sorry

Forlorn Hope

leave me alone
ehm. sorry. for everything. and stuff. i know that what i did was dumb and childish (pieter) but i only saw that when it was too late, i didn't really know what i was doing, so sorry again :(
to the people who are just laughing at me and thinking i'm looking for attention: fuck you, you don't know shit of what's going on here. everybody obviously thinks i'm acting like this because of the forum. its NOT. i'm acting like this because of the situation i'm in, and it's worse than ever. i can't think properly. and for the people who think i'm looking for attention: i'm NOT.
i liked the forum a whole lot and i used it as something where i could escape from reality or something and in some cases, have some fun. but it went a bit wrong and i'm well aware that i myself am the cause of it, i can only blame myself.
anyway, i don't really know if i will ever come back here, maybe under another username, to start everything all over again... i will even go to anathema concerts with mixed feelings from now on :( and will be a bit "afraid" to meet all of you again.
but i won't bother you anymore now, so see you later maybe and i'm sorry sorry sorry

youre not the only one to blame.
But again, I hope you sort things out soon, and that we can welcome you again on this board.
Take care.

And to all people who gave him a hard time(s) : we know this forum is just for fun. But when you see someone has some problems, dont make it even worser. I hope you know who you are.

well, everything i know is that you're always welcome back here!!!

and i hope it won't take too long to see you posting here!

so whatever it is, i wish you the best to sort it out as Pieter said!!!

cheers mate

he'll be back cos he did not do anything wrong and if some people in here don't know how to behave and act cynical 99% of the time well... i for one don't have a problem with anyone, dunno about you lot...

god damn it.I missed whatever happened here too.
but Gorik must already have known most of us so shouldn't take things damn seriously.but of course I dont know what happened exactly.

Seems like I'm not the only one who missed something :confused:
Whatever happened I hope you'll be fine! Even if somebody said something wrong keep in your mind that with leaving this messageboard you would loose some other friends ;)

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
Well I'll be damned. I'm away for a weekend and all the hell breaks lose, eh?

breaklose is our band, the right saying is 'all hells break loose' :)

Originally posted by ashure
god damn it.I missed whatever happened here too.
but Gorik must already have known most of us so shouldn't take things damn seriously.but of course I dont know what happened exactly.

thats the point. This time it was bloody serious. And not.
I mean nasty/wrong things have been said at the wrong moment.
Altough Gorik has been wrong as well.

the only thing i can think of that might have upset him was when i said his taste in music is crap in my opinion. its no worse than him saying a great song is crap in his opinion. so anyway what happenned? sounds a bit fucking daft to me.

mind hes still 17.
He doesnt understand as much as we do. He is not grownup already (i have the feeling i'm not grownup as well)
so you take things all serious and he understand you wrong of course danny. I must admit that it was in a kinda harsh way. But that was just one thing. I mean he felt really bad then.

But i hope everything will turn out okay. I hope he goes with me to a gig this saturday and we talk about it.