sorry

It's me, and no this is not my return or something.

Stop it alright? Let me clear up... Most of you guys don't seem to get my sentence "everybody obviously thinks i'm acting like this because of the forum. its NOT. i'm acting like this because of the situation i'm in, and it's worse than ever." I don't give a crap about the reactions I get from e.g. Mehdi, Danny or other people, I KNOW this is just a forum. But I have to sort things out a bit in here, home and stuff. The forum is only another bad influence in such times so I won't be coming here anymore until I can think like a normal person again and when everything is fine again.
Mehdi and Danny, I don't care if you think what I do is daft, or "e-whining", but isn't it better to at least explain it a bit instead of just leave and say nothing, or stay and make everything worse?
Don't judge me if you don't know me please...

See most of you guys soon I hope

Originally posted by moody
i might seem idiot for repeating myself but, whats the fucken point of e-whining? :confused:

Mehdi you should be aware that there are people behind the screens and it's people who write the postings. Sometimes it's better to shut the mouth than play *MAN* ;)

ok I say we should drop it now. don't you think ? no need to harrass someone who is in a bad state ...
Take it easy all...

Else i take my shotgun and you're all fucking dead you fucken bastard MUHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
;)

:p i didnt say i'm much older, but there is certainly a difference between 17 and 21.
When I was 17 i thought I already grow up, now I doubt if I'm already grow up :eek:
there is a great difference in thinking, living, feeling etc

yes, and there's a difference between individuals : some people are old at 20 and some people are still young at 60 , if you know what i mean

Originally posted by Bastet
yes, and there's a difference between individuals : some people are old at 20 and some people are still young at 60 , if you know what i mean

I didnt say he's a child. He is just in a growing-process. Like everyone.

Originally posted by Eos
Mehdi you should be aware that there are people behind the screens and it's people who write the postings. Sometimes it's better to shut the mouth than play *MAN* ;)

never! MANHOOD 4 LIFE :mad: