sorry

siderea said:
damn we should have watched queer as folk instead of those videos

Someone was watching it on a laptop on the tram when I was going home for Christmas. I thought it was some gay movie. Erm, maybe it is, after all.

Fenre said:
you all got your e-community really fucked up. it exists to give you the pleasure of casual friendly relationships, over the country borders, that you can dismiss/end/thrash at any given time if you so choose. don't take anything serious and you'll be alright. do not at any given time look for something more than a pleasent pastime. if you put any more effort into it you'll soon end up like that lad up there who had a crack down.

-Brynjar, chatted since 1996

I disagree, but hey, who cares, whatever. I disagree with the idea of loads of buddies in real life too, like my boss, he's got a lot of buddies but I'd not ask him to take care of my two forints, no way.

Lord_Of_This_World said:
He was starting to wind me up.
He needs chinning.

he he, theres a clip where he goes pushing some long haired lad around and nicks his jacket, im thinking its a setup though, cant believe the lad would be dense enough to hang around that long letting some scumbag have a go o_O

Cerulean said:
Well this thread hasn't got anything to do with what I'm up to nowadays. Everything going more or less smoothly. HATE seeing that crap again though. I was fucking up every up-fuckable thing back then.
:puke:

the only thing i was mistaken with last night is that i thought january 2003 was last year and not two years ago, i'm quite relieved i realised that cause it indeed feels like much much longer than a year you've been sending that thing. it's okay you think it's humiliating, but i dont really saw it that way back then or now. you came back and changed right. so that's what your goal was.

and we're all drama queens deep in side somewhere and have exposed it at some time. :cool:

Bambi said:
But i was trying to remember what our cerulean used to call himself back in the day, "forlorn hope" he he he proper gay that is
Hell I know it's utter crap, but I was FIFTEEN years old when I made that account, what the fuck do you expect then???
Anyway, can't say I really respect your move Mehdi, hope it makes you feel good though.

I'm a bit worried about this I-changed-totally-from-2-years-ago attitude, it does not seem healthy. But maybe that's how it goes in the teens, don't remember that, but then, it's so long ago.

siderea said:
the only thing i was mistaken with last night is that i thought january 2003 was last year and not two years ago, i'm quite relieved i realised that cause it indeed feels like much much longer than a year you've been sending that thing. it's okay you think it's humiliating, but i dont really saw it that way back then or now. you came back and changed right. so that's what your goal was.

and we're all drama queens deep in side somewhere and have exposed it at some time. :cool:

interesting read