sorry

siderea said:
who are you?

someone who likes anathema, i check this forum once in a while for news on the band or things of interest, which i happen to find not very often, i have to say. not really bothered to post much. sometimes i like to interfere when people have an argument, last time i think i did that it was about vinny acting like an arrogant popstar, or so it was said. Gorik was involved then as well, while the likes of danny and Duncan remained remarkably silent, not feeling the urge to deny, vinny is like that., illuminating stuff.The things unsaid, haha..
my name is marcel im from amsterdam
I love you all

you know, it doesnt take that much effort to come up with a reply when someone says to you things like you 'still wet the bed' etc. it's not like it's dead clever and that.
i thought gorik finally got the gangsta spirit by implying mehdi's mum is a good sucker...

i wouldnt know what shouting 'stop it stop it' by all these other people is gonna help.
if you cant live with what ikea and mehdiman are telling you, you'll have to beat them and otherwise just learn to live with them. or just dont care. and i don't understand it (marcel) why you spend 2 or your 18 posts in telling something about this. did you use to have another account anyway? its like i remember a marcel from the netherlands. i don't see the point in duncan and danny commenting on whatever they think bout vinny on a forum of anathema fans anyway.

as i'm ranting
i don't think this 'forum is dead' etc. and it gets quite tiresome to read it is every two days. if it's dead get it alive again or stop whining bout it. i notice if i browse other forums that stuff is friendlier there, though people hardly post there then...
well perhaps i get tired of it one day as well, but there are threads enough where there's no harm. and yeah you have to read between the lines to get something useful, but if you've a question you're likely to get an answer (even if you've to cope with 20 funnydresses coming up with another reply)

and i'm right if somnium in this thread was a clown, clone whatever again, right?

blah. blah. blah.

Yeah, then I also found out somnium was a clone, but I was misled by the biggie boys for a little while :(

shame on them

siderea said:
you know, it doesnt take that much effort to come up with a reply when someone says to you things like you 'still wet the bed' etc. it's not like it's dead clever and that.
i thought gorik finally got the gangsta spirit by implying mehdi's mum is a good sucker...

i wouldnt know what shouting 'stop it stop it' by all these other people is gonna help.
if you cant live with what ikea and mehdiman are telling you, you'll have to beat them and otherwise just learn to live with them. or just dont care. and i don't understand it (marcel) why you spend 2 or your 18 posts in telling something about this. did you use to have another account anyway? its like i remember a marcel from the netherlands. i don't see the point in duncan and danny commenting on whatever they think bout vinny on a forum of anathema fans anyway.

as i'm ranting
i don't think this 'forum is dead' etc. and it gets quite tiresome to read it is every two days. if it's dead get it alive again or stop whining bout it. i notice if i browse other forums that stuff is friendlier there, though people hardly post there then...
well perhaps i get tired of it one day as well, but there are threads enough where there's no harm. and yeah you have to read between the lines to get something useful, but if you've a question you're likely to get an answer (even if you've to cope with 20 funnydresses coming up with another reply)

and i'm right if somnium in this thread was a clown, clone whatever again, right?

blah. blah. blah.

you got all right yeah.

img025.gif

breaklose said:
its finished.

good boy

when is it available? Maybe you should dedicate dead bad joke to Gorik next time you play in Belgium. He could then enter the stage and whilethe two of you hug, people in audience the will shed a tear and everything will be fine from then on.