Soul Caliber IV owners

Hehe, Killer Instinct was hardcore!

I once borrowed some beat 'm up game on the PS2 (or was it PS1?) which was pretty brutal... It was no big title.
You could fight off limbs and throw people in stuff in the environment and everything. Does this sound familiar?
There was this character with machine gun like arms I think O__o

Most DOA games are a lot of fun, I only ever owned the first one for the Xbox though, played the 4th round a friends and it was pretty much the same but with better graphics. Best fighting game I've played... That could all change with the new Street Fighter though.

QUOTE=Vincent J.;7535192]Hehe, Killer Instinct was hardcore!

I once borrowed some beat 'm up game on the PS2 (or was it PS1?) which was pretty brutal... It was no big title.
You could fight off limbs and throw people in stuff in the environment and everything. Does this sound familiar?
There was this character with machine gun like arms I think O__o[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, Guilty Gear maybe? I'm unsure.

Most DOA games are a lot of fun, I only ever owned the first one for the Xbox though, played the 4th round a friends and it was pretty much the same but with better graphics. Best fighting game I've played... That could all change with the new Street Fighter though.

Street Fighter IV is gonna give me more blisters then Street figher EX 3 did. :)

I heard it's pretty much like Soul Caliber 3 on Xbox... so I don't know if it's worth my money or not. I might wait to get SF 4 instead.