SoundCard to electrical outlet

Andrasia

New Metal Member
May 31, 2014
Hey guy I'm wondering if it's possible to use a external sound card like my old edirol ua 25 without a pc by pugon it direclty to the electrical outlet using an USB adapter (USB to electrical outlet)
I'm doing this because I don't have bass amplifier (just a Roland cube for guitar) and the children of my school ask me to show their what is a bass!

So the idea would be basse>hiz input>2.1 all of that with the sound card connected to the electrical outlet?

Thank you,

What is it that you want to achieve? Are you trying to record?
Are you're planning on using the sound card as a DI-box and then connect it to a stereo to play the bass through?

Show the kids the bass and a guitar so they can see the difference and just play the bass on lower volume on the Cube, or even connect it to a stereo if possible, just don't play loud.
If you're trying to show them what a bass sound is like, then there's bass examples on youtube, etc.

These kids rock they love to try to play (they all under 10)
So I'm playing the note and they fret the string.

We do it for electric guitar (lol they most loved the high gain mega flanger plus maxi delay sound)

But we're are talking about bass instrument and I really want them to hear a full deep bass sound.

I wanted to plug on the edirol and then on the 2.1 systems with a subwoofer.

Plug directly on the system ? That's what we did in my young days. Rip a cable and fit an RCA-to-1/4 lol