Soundgarden is back together

Please don't make that look like a "DET SOM KNOWS BLACK PEOPLE HE THINKS HE'S SO TRILL" post.

I mean even Mexicans and black people who don't like white music appreciate a band like Soundgarden. I remember when I lived in San Benito right off the border, my cousins friends who didn't even speak English or listen to much rock music would listen to Black Hole Sun all the time. When I was in my ghetto ass high school, a lot of dumb black people liked to ask me who my favorite rock bands were since I had long hair, they often listed grunge bands as their favorite, after telling me they mostly don't like rock.

I shouldn't have to explain myself like that man, I'm trying to play Mass Effect. Or I guess I could have just said I meant it in a degrading racist way.

Also inb4 sweeping generalization.

Underneath all of this, John, I think there is a smart guy hoping to get out.

Also, I'm not an idiot, and while it's debatable whether I'm a cunt or not, I simply don't like Soundgarden and I never have. I don't understand the use of pejoratives being applied to taste.

Also, just to get involved, I read Mah's comment as a bit snarky too. :)

Peace.

Please don't make that look like a "DET SOM KNOWS BLACK PEOPLE HE THINKS HE'S SO TRILL" post.

I mean even Mexicans and black people who don't like white music appreciate a band like Soundgarden. I remember when I lived in San Benito right off the border, my cousins friends who didn't even speak English or listen to much rock music would listen to Black Hole Sun all the time. When I was in my ghetto ass high school, a lot of dumb black people liked to ask me who my favorite rock bands were since I had long hair, they often listed grunge bands as their favorite, after telling me they mostly don't like rock.

I shouldn't have to explain myself like that man, I'm trying to play Mass Effect. Or I guess I could have just said I meant it in a degrading racist way.

Also inb4 sweeping generalization.

No no I knew exactly what you meant...I just found it hilarious because it's something you just don't hear every day. I love it.

The early 90's grunge of Pearl Jam/Alice in Chains/Soundgarden/Nirvana/Stone Temple Pilots/etc never bothered me. And I even kinda liked it.
I never owned any of those albums (Except Nirvana because they were awesome)
but I liked it, and suprisingly knew it all by heart even without ever having it at home.
It's by far not my favorite music, or bands, but it was fun for what it was.
Nowadays when I hear it - it gives me nostalgia to my junior high-high school days. Good times.

It's great to hear about Soundgarden's reunion. I am sure I will never ever go see them live, or buy their new album, but hey, why not.
Bring back the 90's Grunge-I'm all for it.
Plus....
The world needs more Cornell on stage *drools* and if someone can wake up Andrew Woods from the dead- even better.

No no I knew exactly what you meant...I just found it hilarious because it's something you just don't hear every day. I love it.

I'm flattered you quoted me DW, that was directed at Russell The Love Muscle!

derek-Of course not, you're a genius. But do you really not like Soundgarden? Are you sure?

Karen-Yes Chris is his prime was a sexy beast!

I'm flattered you quoted me DW, that was directed at Russell The Love Muscle!

derek-Of course not, you're a genius. But do you really not like Soundgarden? Are you sure?

Karen-Yes Chris is his prime was a sexy beast!

Genius flatters a bit. I'm just verbose. :)

I'm just not bothered about them to be honest, man. That's all.

Metals getting old, "man". The same albums have been made over and over for the last decade with few exceptions.

But you know who sounds like Soundgarden? No one, that's who. That's because no one is capable of copying that kind of diarrhea.

Fixed. And I would know, I'm the professor of crap. Now go away.