Soundtrack To Your Escape: Delayed Exposure

wildfyr

unus spiritus est
Oct 10, 2001
real-time
eyesoffyr.com
Normally I have the latest In Flames disc on (or before ;) ) the date it is officially released here, but not so with their most recent offering, Soundtrack To Your Escape. In fact, I just bought the official US release today after not hearing one note of it until 2 weeks ago when I was given a copy of The Quiet Place, a promo single, by a local radio DJ here in town (see graphic below :D )

thequietplace_promo.gif

I bought the jewel case version. Is the image above in the digi booklet? Anyone know? It rules!!

So yeah, once again I'm liking it. I'm glad I bought it. STYE rocks! :kickass: Anyone who wants to argue, here ya go (in advance):
boid.gif

:p Soooooo. Why did the world stop anyway?

Ehmmm... also, I regret having to miss their May 4th appearance in Chicago, but I had a prior commitment that night. That being Yes @ The Allstate Arena, which was awesome and amazing by the way. :) But I read that In Flames ended up opening that night anyway, and Detroit even got jacked :^) out of E666 the night before in Detroit. Ja, what a pity. I do hope they come back around these parts (Detroit and Chicago) again this year because I'd really like to see them live again.

Rebecca

The Quiet Place album cover is disturbing. With the two guys bent over naked, the utter faggotry of the track, and speculation on Anders Friden's orientation, the song title takes on new meaning...

I really think the artwork looks awesome. Niklas Sundin did a really great job with it. The design looks even better on stage with the band performing. Thanks for sharing the pix, Wildfyr! :)