South Park

Please, come on, if I meant PoE, I would have said PoE. :p
"i just spoke to steve smyth and he told me the guys just watched the episode! they were rolling on the ground. i guess the COB guys watched it too!"
:lol: :lol:

Yeah, at first, I didn't even pay attention to the shirt, but then I started thinking, "I wonder if it has a band name on it..." So, I decided to look, and it said Nevermore. :lol: I was in shock at first, then I saw Poe's head. My dad was watching it also, and he yelled "Hey Jeremy, did you see what his shirt said?" :lol:

Lord of Metal said:
On South Park tonight, Stan was wearing a shirt that said.....NEVERMORE! Sure, it had a picture of Poe, but who the hell cares? HIS SHIRT SAID NEVERMORE! NEVERMORE! SOUTH PARK RULES!
As "CARTMAN" would say, "GODDAMNIT". L.O.M. you beat me to this. I really enjoyed this episode, especially the NEVERMORE shirt. I liked the take on "HOOTERS" (raisins). I really liked the end when Stan said to his ex-girlfriend, "HEY WENDY! YOU'RE A BITCH!," and then he told her new boyfriend, Tolkien, "HEY BUDDY RIGHT HERE!", and flipped him the finger. THIS WAS CLASSIC.