southern conference of Nvrmr fans (former and current UM/Nvrmr forum posters)

Tee

Satan's yoyo
Oct 31, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
southern_conference.jpg

Dragonlord, Enitharmon, metalized, Tee, IOfTheStorm

was a pleasure meeting you guys. (IOfTheStorm for the second time. :cool: )

Dead_Lioness said:
^ woooo!
very cool picture miss Tamara!

love yer skirt :Spin:

seems like you guys had a great time over there!

you too??! o_O
I love your dress! and your Fisherman's Friend/ly Boots/Nets. :D

sure, at one of the next Nvrmr "special events" which most probably won't be one of the days of the tour to come... I wouldn't want metalized to drive for 3000 kilometers again. it was really :ill:

it was nice dragging you, too. :D
your girlfriend is gorgeous and doesn't have the typical greek look. :)

Hey! Tee, I saw you and metalized! You guys, were just behind me! uhm, metalized asked me what time it was..\m/

Well, at one point, when we learned that Nevermore might not play i saw you crying (imnotsure) and you left...Fortunately the played!Hail to Nevermore!

CU and greetings

heyyy :) :) ok, you don't necessarily have to post a pic of yourself as I would hardly remember, I wasn't at my senses really. I got blurry when Van came out to say that "their bass player" is in the hospital and they hope he'll make it. they had to find the way to make it, it seems, so they did. :D

oh, and I actually consider this big trip a present for the 2nd wedding anniversary. :Spin:

and Roswell47, no wonder he asked you about the time, he couldn't count on me although I had both watch and cell phone. :tickled: *ouzo+hysteria* :loco:

Tee said:
oh, and I actually consider this big trip a present for the 2nd wedding anniversary. :Spin:

and Roswell47, no wonder he asked you about the time, he couldn't count on me although I had both watch and cell phone. :tickled: *ouzo+hysteria* :loco:

Ouzo ROX!!!Haha, well if you want a foto you can find me at MSN...Well, at least you watched Nevermore right? The show was awesome, and nevermore proved us that they are PROFESSIONALS, cause not every band play without bass...HAIL