SPAM: MBox2 w/ PTLE 7.3.1 - $300 OBO

doc_backmask

Aug 2, 2006
Dayton, OH
www.backmask.com
Hey guys,

I've posted this on the local Craigslist, but I think there are a few of you newer guys that would benefit from this, too. In the interest of sharing the goodies of our forum, I'm willing to be a little more flexible with the price for anyone here (but not from CL). So let me know if you're interested.

This is a lightly used MBox2 that comes with ProTools LE 7.3.1, the most recent 7.3 update. I am the original owner and can transfer the license to you. It has been sitting in my smoke-free home studio since I bought it 6 months ago. This is also bundled with the Bombfactory plug-ins including Amplitube2. This is a great little unit and definitely gets the job done. I'm switching over to a full control surface and plan to migrate to PT M-powered for ease of use within the band.

Buyer pays actual shipping, and I'll ship insured via easiest/cheapest method to get to you. I don't care whether you're in the states or across the pond (I send stuff to Europe all the time, so no big deal for me).

Cheers,
Richard