Spawn, I salute you.

KoichCPA

Banned
Oct 15, 2001
Canberra,Australia
Thanks to your constant crapping on about Iced earth,i decided i needed to have a listen. So i borrowed my mates cd's and trundled back home. I must say,i am impressed. So far the newy's gotta be my favorite. Dracula would have to be the coolest chorus of all time. Iced earth are now on my list of "non-cheesy" bands.

Originally posted by Koichi
Thanks to your constant crapping on about Iced earth,i decided i needed to have a listen. So i borrowed my mates cd's and trundled back home. I must say,i am impressed. So far the newy's gotta be my favorite. Dracula would have to be the coolest chorus of all time. Iced earth are now on my list of "non-cheesy" bands.

Mwahahaha! Another victim in my quest to have Iced Earth rule the world! :D Which cds did you listen to or was it just horror show?

You know, I really do talk about Iced Earth too much dont I? Especially seeing as its an Iron Maiden board! Bad Spawn. Very bad Spawn.

On a side note, all Iced Earth fans will LOVE the band Sinergy. Crap I talked about them again. Even badder Spawn.

SIN-ER-GY! SIN-ER-GY!

Glad you like 'em Spawn, as the comments in your journal suggest :).

(That, by the way, is the funniest thing I've read since Good Omens. How do I start one of my own?)

I put on "Beware The Heavens" a few days ago, and my easy-listening radio fanatic mother came in and said "This is nice and melodic, who's this again?"

My reply of "Sinergy" brought a raised eyebrow and a puzzled look, so I explained that they were more or less Iced Earth with a cleavage, thus combining two of my favourite things ;).

Speaking of IE, if it weren't for the "constant crapping on" of Spawn and others on this board, I would never have listened to them, so thanks again to all of you!

To the fourth world, here we come...

W

Originally posted by Wrathchild

My reply of "Sinergy" brought a raised eyebrow and a puzzled look, so I explained that they were more or less Iced Earth with a cleavage, thus combining two of my favourite things ;).

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :headbang: :headbang:

Whats your email? Ill send you the password thing you need to sign up if you want a journal thingo (for some reason you need one from someone else who is already using it, but anyways, just give me the email and ill generate a password and send it to you!)

I borrowed Horror Show,The Dark Saga,Alive in Athens and Burnt Offerings.

They still got nothing on Fantomas but.:D

Haha! They OWN Fantomas :D ;)

Something Wicked This Way Comes is probably their best one (ESPECIALLY the trilogy... *drools*) so get that one next, you wont be sorry!

I shall,you've been pretty right so far,cept for the Fantomas bit.
:lol:

I still laugh every time I see alf, dont you DARE ever change that avatar.

I had a transformers bed spread, and a star wars one, alf would have been very acceptable as well though :D

I had a transformers one as well. Mine had megatron on one side and the stupid evil plane dude on the other. I still got the pillow case to that one,it get's me cool bonus points in the bedroom.:D

Stupid evil plane dude? You mean Starscream, the one who was always challenging Megatron for the leadership of the Decepticons. How on Earth did I remember that, you ask? I care a lot about Transformers, 'cause they're more than meets the eye :).

Everybody now... "Well it's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it (Whoa-oh-oh-oh!)"

W

Starscream DID take over the leadership when he "killed" megatron, but megatron came back as galvatron thanks to unicron. This is spawnycron signing out :D

See,Starscream is stupid,he should never had messed with Megatron in the first place. Hey,who was the dude from the Autobots with fire painted on his chest,he was cool,i think he took over the leadership from optimus for a little while.

I should know the answer to this... Rodimus Prime took over in the movie, right? I can't believe they killed off OP - one of the darkest moments of my childhood.

By the way, I had a Smurfs pillowcase when I was a wee lad. I was a Smurf freak!

Originally posted by Spiff
I should know the answer to this... Rodimus Prime took over in the movie, right? I can't believe they killed off OP - one of the darkest moments of my childhood.
Yes, correct on both accounts. There is a black mark in my childhood memory on the day OP died.

:mad: robots in disguise :mad:

Originally posted by Spiff

Oh my god, im not alone! *Grabs spiff in drunken like manner and hugs with tears streaming down his face* I was SO sad when they killed OP........ He was always my hero, he stood for all the good things!
Ultra Magnus took over after Rodimus Prime, they did bring back OP for a double episode after the movie when they all caught this virus thing and turned red.
HOW good was the transformers movie? Is there a more 80s soundtrack than the one for that movie?

Can anyone remember the name of theblack and purple plane that was starscreams double? It was night something wasnt it?