Spawn, I salute you.

Originally posted by spawn
Can anyone remember the name of theblack and purple plane that was starscreams double? It was night something wasnt it?

According to a website I found, the planes were Skywarp, Starscream and Thundercracker.

Originally posted by Spiff

According to a website I found, the planes were Skywarp, Starscream and Thundercracker.

SKYWARP! THUNDERCRACKER!! Thats them! :headbang: :headbang:

Anyone remember the Dinobots? They were great, Grimlock, Swoop and all the rest.
Soundwave was cool too, did anyone else always wonder how he and megatron managed to shrink down to such a small size when they transformed?

Originally posted by Spiff
Yeah, so Rodimus Prime, according to this website I found (actually quite a good one - http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/6563/) was originally Hot Rod but became Rodimus Prime after getting the matrix of leadership (as you do).

I didn't like Rodimus Prime.

Yeah but Ultra Magnus took over eventually (in the cartoon series anyway!) Rodimus also got a trailer when he changed as well.
I need to get my hands on it and see if I can enlargen some of my body parts. Is that even funny?

haha ohhh so rodimus got a trailer. All these years i always remembered him being a campervan.my memory tends to distort things.
I have a cool transformers poster in my roomi forgot to tell you's, i cut heads of magazines and stuck em on. Optimus is Ozzy.he looks cool, the police car is Halford,cos he was a poof. Starscream is Dani Filth and soundwave is an asian man with an afro from the front of readers digest.Oh yeah.

TRANFORMERS ROCKS !!

I just got the vid of the movie like 4 days ago...for $7.50

and it's mint ...i'd love to buy the sound track for it total 80s metal and the score is like 80's prog metal synth

speakin of all things transformers look at my Avater :)

10 points for who ever guess who it is....hint : It's also the name of a Kick arsed thrash metal band that i may or may not be a member of ;)

Thats Scourge! One of the Sweeps that Unicron made when he transformed Megatron into Galvatron :headbang: !

Rodimus a campervan? :lol: :D I guess it was vaguely campervanish :)

I...I...I seem to have missed something in my formative years. Sure I know what the Transformers were, but I can't write a book about them.

I even had one. One of the bad ones. The one with the jets on the wings. I think it was Starscream but I don't know. The coolest thing was the sticker on the front that changed color when you put your finger on it :)

Maybe I'm just too old.

Phloggy, have you seen the transformers movie? If not, once you see it, you shall understand :D

I had optimus, jazz, sideswipe, soundwave, beachcomber, skywarp, bumblebee, all those construction guys that when you put them all together and they made devastator, I had the brontosaurus dinobot who I cant remember the name of and ultra magnus!
Oh my brother had Scourge and the soundwave like autobot guy who was a red boombox too :D

Why were here,we may as well talk about G.I.Joe's to.
They were probably the defining toy of my childhood, i had thousands. i gave em all to my younger cousin but,in attempt to grow up when i was 14. i miss them to.

And rodimus did look like a campervan. I had a cool Optimus and Megatron,Starscream,Sundwave,Bumblebee and Slag.

Originally posted by Koichi
Why were here,we may as well talk about G.I.Joe's to.
They were probably the defining toy of my childhood, i had thousands. i gave em all to my younger cousin but,in attempt to grow up when i was 14. i miss them to.

Dude.

I have a great collection of late 70's GI joes from when i was a kid. about 9 in all - one lost an arm in battle...

and to everyone! there not fkn dolls they are action figures!!!
hahaha.

I actually went to school with the young bloke that did those adds. Hows that for name dropping Eh?? pretty impressed?.
haha.

do you remeber the add?
"great griping hands that grip hard and tight"

Oh man - i feel like a 6 year old again.

Yeppers - got em all in mint nick, but unfortunately no jeeps ETC.

also I have the 12" star wars figures - chooey, darth and boba fet.

Now i collect guitars - go figure..... oh yeah, girls are great too

Mine were far from mint condition when i gave em away. I turned my whole back yard into a warzone. With Defensive positions,pillboxes, trenches. huge bases and all. I was a violent child. I played for real to,if something exploded in the game,oh boy,did it explode in real life.