Speaker Simulator

hey dimi ...
the sample songs you have on myspace arent included in your CD?

can we download those songs somehow?

your music is great man!!!

I would really appreciate a soundclip from either the palmer pga03 or pga04; really want to know how they sound! so if there´s anybody that has one of them; can they post a clip?

me too!!!! i want to buy one but got to hear clips with higain amp:Smokin:

Hey gang! I like many here have not been too impressed with POD's, software amps (Nigel;Amplitude;Guitar Rig). So I picked up a Palmer Speaker Simulator.http://www.palmerdirect.com/pga04f.htm. I gotta tell ya, this thing is GREAT! I own various Marshall heads, Fender combo's, and access to Mesa Boogie's. So far to my ears all the the amps recorded using the Palmer sound....well...just like they do when they're connected to their cabinets. Turning up my Marshall 100wPlexi Reissue without fear of the police knocking on the door is most welcome. It has balanced XLR and un-balanced 1/4" outputs. I ran both outputs into my Mackie mixer, panned both hard right/left...the sound was HUGE on playback.
Well anyways I thought I would share my experiences with this unit to all here. I figured why shell out money for an amp simulator, when I have the real McCoy's sitting right here. For direct recording I highly recommend this baby! :headbang:

dude..

make some IMPULSES from this!!!!!

My buddy Mike from Devildriver just got one of these... I will ask him what he thinks when he gets back from the European tour leg. He also mentioned that the Daath guys are loving theirs.

Yeah mike started using once they did the ozzfest tour with daath. Eddie (their manager and soundguy) heard the rigs i helped design with the guys and had them order the palmers immediately. Jeff also helped tweak the rigs a bit too. With the varying venues and FOH situations, the palmers just sound too good and make to much sense to not use them. I've also convinced trivium to go do direct now too, not sure if they have had a chance to implement it yet though.