speaking of americans....

and TheSin, you can wipe the drooling leftovers on your way out. drunkass. will you enter my name on the ignore list, please, I promise to behave. (and tell everbody honestly how it was... or you don't have to... hear, the child is calling you...)

Tee said:
and TheSin, you can wipe the drooling leftovers on your way out. drunkass. will you enter my name on the ignore list, please, I promise to behave. (and tell everbody honestly how it was... or you don't have to... hear, the child is calling you...)

Wow chick, you need not try and be concided, because you are not "that" damn good looking.

From the way I see it. Maybe not so thought through, but still.

The americans are (one of) the worlds strongest nation.
Bush is a fundamentalist who thinks if one criticises him then one is automatically an evil anti-american. Bush is not USA.

About WW2.

First of all, It wasnt only USA that fought the nazi regimes. They allied with Great Britain and France, and with help of the then existing Sovjet Union, they suceeded in defeating the nazi army.
If the allied countries had rebuilt Germany after WW1, there would never had been any space for hitler to rise/exist, for that matter. USA dropped bombs over japanese cities, and people still die today as a result from this. Thousands of people were napalmed in Vietnam.
All of this justifying of these deeds makes most people believe that killing of people are sometimes for good causes, and sometimes for evil.
And its always the others that kill for evil causes, "we" do it to free, and liberate from the evil.
What we forget is that the "evil" have exactly the same argument for their violent deeds. And all this talking just to not feel responsible for the human lives taken?

USA have "freed" Afghanistan from the talibans with violence and weapons, but just as fast as they came they dissapeared. Most of the money that will be used to rebuild Afghanistan are from European countries. Where is the american "peace" help?

Now one can question themselves, how USA is planning Iraqs future after a war and how they plan to finance it.

A war affects more than one generation, and even if there was enough money to rebuild the country again, the pain would still exist.

Let Saddam and Bush duel it out in a kickboxing match, Whoever wins gets the oil.