Speaking of dead homeless men

Firedwarf

sock puppet
Oct 14, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
In Detroit (I live near Detroit), some lady hit a homeless man with her car. Apparently the guy went through her windshield. So what does the lady do? She drives home and parks the car and his dying body in the garage and goes inside. She came back every now and then ask him if he was okay and he was dead the next morning. True story.

i like that she blamed taking E for her actions. like, i thought he made you HUG people, not run them over and leave them bleeding to death.

i mean, i can see how more than a few people would freak out and do something like that, honestly... if the person were dead immediately. but i mean, most rational people would sober up and recover from the shock and call the police or 911 or at least a friend who could help them. she's a total psycho.

well, the initial reports said that the guy was alive in her garage for like three days, and she kept coming in and apologizing to him and he would moan "HELP MEEE HELP MEEEE" and she would slam the door. i'm not sure, but i think a while after that story got stuck in people's heads, it turned out the guy died pretty quickly after all.

which, of course, makes it all okay! :p

i'd probably help a best friend hide a body, but not under such retarded circumstances. like, if my best friend shot someone on purpose i'd lie for him. i'm a psycho sort of too i guess. at least i'm honest.

the_preppy said:
i mean, i can see how more than a few people would freak out and do something like that, honestly... if the person were dead immediately. but i mean, most rational people would sober up and recover from the shock and call the police or 911 or at least a friend who could help them. she's a total psycho.

The woman was a nurse's aid as well. So was her friend that she contacted who decided to do nothing about it for 4 months. And the woman's brother is an EMT. Yet nobody could help the dude. I am glad that she got 50 years.