Special Halloween show!

lord_31102008_web.jpg

Should be a massive night of fun if anything plus you can come along even if your under 18!
Although you won't be able to drink booze but meh that's your probelm.:lol::headbang:

I'm having my own Halloween shin-dig that night. I might have to kick the night off at the Stag beforehand just to try for the best and worst costume prizes :p

What ever do you mean it's not as if you ever see girls with devil wings, vikings or Jesus at any of the gigs do you?

what could be more impressive than jesus turning up to a gig?

i've got to get something impressive made, but i'm not as original or inspired as you

there would also be alot less metal gigs if there were no mental presenters, i mean metal presenters

These days, Stormy turning up to a gig :p

Dude, im there. I got the date off work, I want to see Darker Half and LORD!!! Amanda and I will be coming, along with Adam and Sean. It's Sean's birthday a few days before the gig, so we're gonna celebrate in style! :kickass: I just hope I don't have to drive, coz that will hinder my celebrative style :lol:

Fuck mate, I never really gave Darker Half a real chance until the arvo before the show. I decided to go to their myspace and listen to a couple of songs. Fuck me, they blew me away. I scoffed down my food and ran in when they started playing a cool song id listened to on their myspace earlier in the day. Straight away i was like "fuck me, this is why davosaurus always praises this band."

LORD and Darker Half were great. Didnt watch the other two bands, sorry mate. Who won the best and worst dressed? I was in the mood to rock out as Santa, it seemed pretty cool to me!

EDIT - Also, just to add, love the venue. Been there twice, easy to get to, easy to find parking, not to far from a station, pretty good!