Special performance WOLVERINE at ProgPower Europe 2008!

renejanssen

Apr 19, 2005
Baarlo, The Netherlands
www.progpower.eu
WOLVERINE is confirmed for ProgPower Europe 2008, the band will do an exclusive performance for ProgPower Europe only. WOLVERINE will play on 2 days, the band will do a regular setlist of 1 hour on Sunday 5 October.

But on Friday 3 October they will do an exclsuive performance for ProgPower Europe, than they will play the setlist the band did at ProgPower Europe 1999! WOLVERINE was the first band that played on a ProgPower festival ever, now at the 10th anniversary they will play the same setlist as they did as opener back in 1999! This means that the band will play the old stuff from Fervent Dream, so better not miss it.

www.progpower.eu

That is outstanding. :headbang:

I'll never forget attending PP Europe in 1999 and, early during the fest, being dragged over to the 'smaller stage' room by a stunned Erik from Mayadome. "You've got to check out this band! Wolverine! They're GREAT!"

--And the show SOUNDED great from just outside the door. The room was so packed by that point that we couldn't get in! :)

It was a fun start to a great day of metal, with Superior, Lemur Voice, the hitherto-unknown (to me) Evergrey, Mayadome and Pain of Salvation to follow. Well-worth my 26-hour visit to Holland. :D :kickass:

That sounds awesome. I really need to see this band one day. Though I said that about Andromeda, and the one year they're at PPUSA, I can't go, after attending since PPII. :cry: