Special Request: Logo Design

Death Aflame

voice of dissent
Feb 1, 2004
I need a logo design for my 'band' "Evoking Desolation" large enough to be placed on a t-shirt. The reason I ask is because I need to come up with something for my 'Self Promotion' project in Graphic Design and since I have absolutely zero experience in Photoshop I was hoping someone here who happened to feel quite charitable (though if a monetary supplement is required I am willing to pay) may be able to help me out.

We have some tracks posted here: www.myspace.com/evokingdesolation (just guitar at this point in time) that should be able to give a feel of the style of music we play or at least attempting.

Some possible reference points to logos that I like: (old) Eucharist, (old)At The Gates, Vinterland, Dawn etc.

Again, if this is at all possible I would be forever indebted to the individual(s) that could help me out.

Cheers :kickass:

evokingdesolation.jpg

I'm sure when Seraphim Belial sees this thread he'll consider doing something.

I'll work on a rough tomorrow, and post it tuesday if I have the Time (for scanning). I was planning on doing it anyway, but I guess I could bump it up.

Trying now, just messing in Illustrator...

EDIT: and of course it's horrible. Have fun SB! I should probably sketch these, not try to do em just in Illustrator...phail.

Not for metal logos...but I did make the Ichorous logo (in my sig and elsewhere) in Illustrator!

Got a sketch incoming btw.

If you're like me and can't draw well, just use some fucking gr1m font.

evokingdesolation2.jpg

Change your band name to Eliminator and you can use this for freeziez:

Eliminatorlogo2-3-2.jpg

Or Tor:

TOR.jpg